its not me they're coming to see
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The stars, the moon,
They have all been blown out
With a nod, Abasi bowed a final time, jumping just a little as he was patted on the head. When he looked back up, Ludo was gone, but with a promise to 'check in'; he knew he would keep his mortuary to fantastic standards anyway, but now he knew the carrier of souls would be watching, he would run the tightest ship he could.

Exhaling a deep breath, he turned to look at Amalia. "Thank you. I...cannot express enough my gratitude to you, for helping me to do this."
No dawn, no day
I'm always in this twilight
ABASI
Base Code by Sky!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
Amalia listens with silent interest to the exchange between Ludo and Abasi, deeply curious but knowing better than to interrupt this moment. She feels awkward enough simple spectating, an interloper to something sacred and private.

So it is not until Ludo bids them both goodbye that Amalia once more draws attention to herself, smiling at the masked god. "Please tell them I love them," she whispers softly, knowing the being will know of whom she speaks.

Abasi's gratitude earns a smile and a darkening of her cheeks. "You're welcome. I'm glad it came to you. Did... Did this help?"
she was like the moon-
part of her was always hidden away
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The stars, the moon,
They have all been blown out
Abasi did not enquire as to who Amalia wanted Ludo to extend well wishes to - it was not his place. It served as a reminder though, that everyone here had lost something, even those Natural to the land.

"It has helped immeasurably." He promised her. "Now I know my mortuary is a practice the Gods approve of I can confidently continue my work and maybe..." Abasi paused, unsure if to say this was blasphemous, but: "..Eventually, they will see fit to accept me, if I work hard."
No dawn, no day
I'm always in this twilight
ABASI
Base Code by Sky!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
His earnest desire to be accepted by the gods strikes a chord within the girl; she drops her head, smiling slightly, not sure what to say. She doesn't have the heart to tell him that his magic will always taint him, make him less in their eyes.

Hadn't she been nothing mere years ago? And now, isn't she more?

"I should get back to work," the girl says instead, the words softened by her warm expression and an awkward bow of her head. "You, ah, you know where to find me. If you want to talk again."

And with that she turns to walk away, back to her bakery and her bread.

{Fin}
she was like the moon-
part of her was always hidden away