take these sunken eyes
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun had clearly gotten the short end of the bargain with the merchant who’d mysteriously visited the Hollowed Grounds. However, the potter’s steps and heart were still light. Because an idea had occurred to him: while the glasses themselves were downright useless, he had a hope and a faith that their components could be made into something better.

So he strolled through the tunnels of the Underground, the path to the hidden shrine now well familiar to him. When he arrived, he strode up to it, and draped the glasses over the hands of the praying woman, before kneeling. "I bring these to The Voice, in the hopes that she can make something great of them, as she promised to make something great of me." There was a great deal of reverence and awe and belief in the power of his goddess in his voice.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

With the vast amount of exploration done by her children recently, the Voice's presence seems to be felt most strongly in Halo as of late. Perhaps praying at the new shrine, once it is built will bring you more luck?

Even so, Amun will feel himself rejuvenated simply for being in the presence of his goddess' shrine.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Although The Voice didn’t appear in person (or whatever it was called when a goddess manifested), Amun distinctly felt her presence. Maybe it was in his head, but he didn't think so. "Thank you." With that, he reached out and plucked the glasses from where he'd put them. Placing them on his nose, he sighed to discover they still did nothing but make his eyesight.

Tucking them into a pocket, he made his way out of the tunnels of the Underground, emerging to discover a sky full of stars and a sliver of moon currently covered by a cloud. Still, even with that brief contact with the shrine, he felt replenished, though not as much as when he drank from her. Still, he'd content himself for now.

-FINISHED
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!