Home sweet home
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1897
MaeA
The sight of the horn surprised her. The liquid that came spilling out of it with ceaseless bounty made pale eyes widen in delight, and without thinking she reached for it with her magic, raised it so that the thirsty ground would not be able to claim it just yet.

Rivers and streams began to run around them, originating from the chalice that was now a raging waterfall. Glittering under the sunlight, they flowed in winding serpentine paths back and forth, pooling like a miniature ocean around Maea. Then, when enough moisture had gathered for her to work with, she began to break it up, pulling watery translucent animals from the surface. Butterflies, birds, little fish of all kinds she knew and could remember; they flew on soundless wings, swam on the currents of air until they were all but surrounded.

"I haven't been able to do these kinds of things until recently," she commented, smiling as she watched her creations. Testing her reach, she found that she could extend the control quite far indeed before it grew tenuous and focus was lost. Likewise, it seemed far easier to control one big mass rather than all these little ones; when they moved out of her line of sight most ceased their movements or faded back into little blobs of water.

"What else do you think I could do with it? I don't think there's really a limit at this point... Suggestions?" She grinned as he deftly caught her pebbles, rolling pale eyes a touch at the wiggling brows. One of the little birds came diving at his head again, threatening a splashy demise in his face for the cheek.
you're so cold, but you feel alive.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
To Adam's delight, Maea immediately took to using her magic on his magical horn, raising the liquid to float all around them, shining in the sun like a fine ribbon. He was not often someone impressed by nature, but like this? It was hard to deny the water's beauty. Turning around to see the rivers, Coffee jumping off his shoulders to fly around and dip his toes and wing tips in, it was very clear the duo were impressed.

"Well, it's fucking amazing!" Adam commented as he watched the small animals appear, holding out a finger to gently touch a butterfly splashing along in the air. Honestly, he couldn't even be jealous about this one - even if he had water powers, he would have never have thought to do such a thing. "You should make people pay you to see this shit, you'd get so much!"

Perhaps it was a little macabre, but his first reaction to the bird flying at his face was to try and open his mouth to drink it - he had a big enough bite to try and take it all in.

"Can you make me and you?" He asked, sounding almost like an excited child.
A wasted youth is better by far
Then a wise and productive old age
Base Code by Sky!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1897
MaeA
The girl considered his request, and leveled a thoughtful look at him. Taking in the handsome, rogueish features, the wild mop of hair... I can try.

And she did. But Maea was not a great artist, and though she tried several times to shape something that might pass for a person, it was far more difficult to capture a face in likeness of someone than to make non-descript animals. After her fourth attempt came out looking like Adam had gained some extra padding around the waist and decidedly decrepid looking, she laughed and gave up, letting the water sink into the thirsty, dry land.

She never even tried to depict herself. Still, as they continued their path towards the Fields, she kept up the talk and the banter, glad for the company and the change in mood the man provided. By the time they reached her farm, she would be in a very good mood indeed... and it would fade quickly into shock, grief and despair, as she realized that her home and not fared as well over the past year as Maea had herself.

---

- FIN
you're so cold, but you feel alive.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦