running away and towards

Age: 24 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Oh. Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I didn't know."

They considered the provost's tale and said, very hesitantly, "I'd hope your parents would want to hear more about your happiness than be offered apologies. That you're alright and running a fine guild and doing great things. I never knew 'em but I bet they'd be real proud of you, sir."
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
He simply nodded at the apology, for Quanil had no way to know before he told them. The kindly-meant platitudes didn't exactly help, though. Not when his father had been disappointed and unhappy with his choice not to follow in the older kitsune's footsteps as a smith. Nor would they be proud of what he'd done, what he'd traded and paid for in the weight on his soul, to save a world from a threat he had only guessed at.

"Speaking of parents," he said dryly instead, bringing humor back to his tone with the ease of long practice in acting. "You have something you want to say to yours, don't you? We should get started on that. It will probably be easier to face them in the Infirmary, on neutral ground, than back at your home. Hold yourself confidently and speak slowly so the words don't get away from you..." He fell easily back into the role of teacher, letting the cadence of their conversation drift back to Quanil and what they intended to say - and how they intended to say it - while they planned the young Seeker's emancipation. All good adventures had to start somewhere, and the sooner the better!

{Finished}