Soup of the day [Seasonal Event] [OPEN!]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI

Grinning as Ronin continued the banter and looking, by the end of it, as if he'd won, Remi waited patiently before shaking his head. "I think you'll find Ronin, that the pot happens to be in the fire. And so if something is in the pot, it is also in the fire. " No philosopher was he, Remi felt fairly confident in this retort and the sideways smirk that pulled at his lips and puffed up his cheeks was evidence of that.

Snorting at the mention of Loren's neatness, Remi nodded. "Have you ever cooked with him?" The alchemist wondered with a fond chuckle. Loren had acted quite prepared, and yet in the end Remi had had to go back and re-cut the pieces of meat that Loren had been working on while the duke had mindlessly fussed and cleaned. "I am surprised there was anything left to eat at the end of it, and that it hadn't all been cleaned away."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Ronin tilted his head, a slow smirk curling across his lips. "You are absolutely right," he said, nodding at the pumpkin. "Therefore, that must be true of the squash as well, right?" He laughed. "Oh, whatever. What shall we eat instead? You can come to the guildhall if you like, there's probably something we can rustle up since soup is off the menu."

The other man's question had Ronin laughing softly, the ex-captain shrugging his shoulders. "I've cooked for him," he said, if that counted. "I made him breakfast once. He fussed about keeping everything clean and orderly, and I tried to make as much mess as possible. It was a good morning for me at least." Especially given that it had ended with Ronin and Loren breaking the librarian's kitchen table. Oops.
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI

Ah. Not so clever then. Grinning and nodding with a conceding twist of his lips, Remi sighed. "Well I suppose I cannot argue with that. I shall have to cut my chef career short I suppose." Grabbing some of the left-over water, Remi poured it over the small flames to douse what was now a coal-squash mess at the bottom of the stove. He'd definitely have his work cut out for him cleaning the later. "The sounds wonderful."

With a slightly disillusioned smile, Remi swallowed down the potential implications of what Ronin having cooked Loren breakfast might mean. Actually he had a fairly good idea of what the implications were, and though it should have made his stomach curl a bit to think of Loren with someone else, it didn't. That was only partially owing to the fact that Remi wasn't really the jealous type, but moreso because without his feelings for Loren, it was more of a mental unsettling than an emotional one.

Grinning and leading them out of the back room, Remi shrugged over his shoulder. "Given that you are quite the expert mess-maker, I am sure Loren had his work cut out for him."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
"It's quite alright. You have such a promising career as an alchemist. Leave the chef work to someone else." Ronin laughed warmly to his friend, watching as he quenched the pathetic squash-fire. It was a shame - they would have made a fine soup. Ah well. Following Remi out of the back room, he only realised the implications of his honesty belatedly, offering the other man an apologetic smile. It was strange still, to think of his two friends as together, not that he was anything but happy for them. Or rather, he would be once they had finally managed to get Remi's feelings back.

"Oh, absolutely. If there is one thing I am good at, it's making a mess." He grinned over his shoulder to Remi, leading them outside and checking there were no wayward gourds. Once he had confirmed the coast was clear, he led the way to the guildhall so they could throw more things into a fire pot and get some food in them.

{END THREAD}
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST