Bury My Heart Next to Yours
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
"Oh." Bastien put a hand to his heart. "How poetic." This, he felt, was what romance was all about; moments that could easily slip into pastoral paintings and stories, beautiful words only meant for each other. The kiss on his nose was a perfectly sweet end to the words and he smiled, tapping the tip of Rexanna's with his finger.

That her old world was similar to his...well, he supposed all the worlds had to be alike in one way or another. He still believed in human nature, had found that the people from all different places in Caido liked to talk about themselves and their lives, liked to eat good food, see good art (for the most part). "I see. I must say it would be rather wonderful, to have them...would you be awfully reminded of bad things if I asked The Voice to organise some for me?" The image did appeal, golden wings like those of an angel behind his back.

Rexanna's arms came around his neck and he reached up to stroke along them, a touched gaze coming to his eyes as she spoke, his lips parting to take in a soft, happy breath. "There is nothing more I could want other than what you already have, love." It was true; she had never left him lacking.

"...Safrin, too, in a roundabout way." He laughed softly, leaning down to press a kiss to Rexanna's lips.
And nothing matters when we're dancing
In tatter-tatters you're entrancing
Base Code by Sky!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
sometimes we break so beautiful and you know you're not the only one
i breathe you in so sweet and powerful
The hand to his heart was charming as she releases the little poetic bit she’d recalled from home into the open air for him and him alone. Her kiss to his nose is received with a tap to her own with his finger, and she smiles softly to that, emerald gaze finding his ochre with all the love and happiness she has within her, watching him curiously as she continues on her little explanation of Halyven, how similar it was to how he explained his own world in a way.

But when he asks for her approval over the idea of an upgrade that would grant him wings, she’s silent for a small amount of time, contemplating. She thinks, after recalling Remi having done the very same, and her surprise before she could see the man beyond it, that she could likely get used to it.  Good association with it all, in the end perhaps. “I think you would look amazing with wings, love.” She offers with a bright smile, wrapping her arms around his neck with a soft smile tugging at her lips as he strokes her arms.

I’m glad.” She says, and she means it, searching his eyes, searching for all the happiness they share together, with one another. Though she does hum a quiet giggle at the mention of Safrin, and how that whole ordeal went down – how she chose to forget about it most days, the events leading up to her fixing her curse and him Ascending. But then his lips are on hers, and she pulls him into her with all the intention of deepening it.
like a wildfire burning up inside my lungs
i'm burning up, i'm burning up, i'm burning up
REXANNA
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
BASTIEN
Bastien waited patiently for Rexanna's answer about the wings; no aesthetic upgrade upon himself was worthy if not approved of by his wife, after all. That did not mean he was not happy when she confirmed he could indeed ask for them, though - he grinned, already fantasising an image of himself surrounded by glowing golden feathers and lit by a backlight of sunrays. "Then next time I see our Lady I will ask."

She would find the happiness she looked for in Bastien's eyes and in his lips as he smiled into the kiss, making a happy 'mm' noise as she deepened it - perhaps there was no sexual gratification of sorts in their Ascended bodies, but there would never be a lack of kisses from his wife. Leaning back against the tree and his hands running through hair, he kissed her until he would have been breathless, had he had breath. As he pulled back he kissed her cheek then her chin, the smile turning to a laugh.

"Darling, should we walk back? Perhaps I could help us feel more relaxed? The woes of the world will still be there in the morning." He had used his aura to help calm the both of them often - the effect of Rexanna being so happy often rubbed off on him and bled into happy evenings.
And nothing matters when we're dancing
In tatter-tatters you're entrancing
Base Code by Sky!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
sometimes we break so beautiful and you know you're not the only one
i breathe you in so sweet and powerful
There’s a brighter smile granted to him, the fact that he’d asked her before going and simply doing it, means so much to her. But of course, he’d always been good at it – always seeking which way would make her happiest, and she feels bad in a sense that she can’t reciprocate so much, feeling as though her husband has sacrificed so much for her and she’s done nothing in return other than beam at him and love him with as much of her heart as she can.

But she sees it reflected in the look in his eyes, feels it in the kiss as she deepens it, latching onto him and pressing herself against him as he runs his hands through her hair. She only whines a small amount when he breaks the kiss, beaming at him as he kisses her cheeks and her chin, laughing lightly in response. “Oh, please do!” She chimes to him, pulling away despite how much she doesn’t want to, reaching for his hand to lace both her own into it, shoulder aligned against his arm as they head home.

- FIN!
like a wildfire burning up inside my lungs
i'm burning up, i'm burning up, i'm burning up
REXANNA