a few things
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
Eloise might not know much about the gods, but she knew enough to approach the one monikered by stars at night. Passed that though, she was going entirely off of word of mouth (Jack's mouth, to be precise), and the left over training she'd had as a duchess. So she'd arrived with shiny baubles, a few white lilies, and a candle to add to the altar.

"I'll not lie that your beauty and power are the reasons I am here. Piety for someone not in the royal family is...not something I'm used to, so I hope you can forgive any unintentional trespasses on my part." The Eloise who showed up in Raza's bar was a far cry from this one, what with her proper speech and bowed head. But old habits, and all that.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Your flattery and worthless trinkets do little to hide your true nature, abandoned. The lady of stars does not appear to you, and in fact, the room seems to grow colder and dimmer for your efforts.