{SE} good day sunshine
for Bastien
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Yours is the light by which my spirit's born
you are my sun
There is a faint smile on Oliver's face and he offers the man a nod. "I will try my best. And- if I do ever create something, I'll try to give you one of the first things I make! You know, as long as it looks good." After all, Bastien had been inspiring him to go forward, it only seemed fair the man receive one of the first products. He kinda owed him for using all his artist supplies.

Oliver wasn't sure how much Bastien was joking about the whole appearance thing, but Oliver would try his very best to take his next steps with confidence. He should be happy and positive, absolutely. To try his best to keep an optimistic point of view and love himself more. "I will try my best to look as hot and sexy as you, Bastien. Only downside is that I am doomed to be this height forever." There was a hint at a joke in his voice, showing that he was trying to push aside any of his negative thoughts and nagging feelings. Oliver truly was trying his very best to stay happy and love himself and Bastien was helping to bring that part of him out.

Going after Harper right now might not be the best idea, but there were some things Oliver could get done in the mean time. "Absolutely. And I'll let you know how things go when the time is right." He offered the man a smile as he started to make his way towards the door. Once there, he turned back around briefly. "Thank you so much Bastien...you don't know how much your words mean to me... but thank you." And now, Oliver could officially call Bastien a friend. A person he could go to in times of need. Someone who would be able to get in through his thick skull and hopefully change him for the better.

A proper guildmaster.

Fin for Oliver!
my moon
and all my stars
OLIVER
Base Code by Sky!