Mini Event the way in the life and the truth
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
He had expected Deimos to take the militia seat unopposed, but had faced the prospect of Wessex as Natural Advisor with grim unhappiness. Hearing Sam's name in her place was a physical easing of tension and his lips curved up in a wry smile, looking over to give his old friend a congratulatory nod. He heard his own name called barely a breath later and took a moment to let it sink in, almost missing Phoebe being accepted as minister of Health. Either woman would do well in the position, though, so the Hollowed Grounds were in good hands either way.

Amalia's name was no surprise, but he did restrain a sigh at more weight being added to one already carrying so much, and so few of those burdens were ones she had asked for. You couldn't live on accolades and honors, but responsibility could kill you. Still, it was her choice in the end... and perhaps Evie could help to balance it.

He rose as others began to disperse, nodding to the new members of the cabinet as he made his way to the front of the room and arched a brow at Rexanna, waiting for what would come next.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Wessex isn’t surprised. She’d only thrown herself in to the mix to make sure they had an option. Had she known Sam was going to run, she wouldn’t have stood up - but of course, neither he nor Rex had told her what they wanted, so she stepped aggressively all over everything and muddled it up. Rex’s look doesn’t go unnoticed - options are options, and whether or not it was a good idea was rather moot at this point. And as for Amalia, well given timey wimeys the nomination certainly wasn’t in malice then or now perhaps the girl would like something to do other than sit and contemplate the lack of feeling in the lower half of her body. God forbid an invalid keep busy and be treated like a person instead of a cripple.

When it’s all said and done, there’s no ill-will towards her brother for winning.

In fact, wonders if some have voted for Sam because they think he’ll be easier to work with (re: manipulate) than she is. Given the makeup of the council, with Jigano and Amalia (potentially) and even Deimos (so she thinks) sometimes poised against her, she sees it all as a very political move. Something that could have been coordinated. But on the outside, she turns to Samuel (with Nate at his side) and offers him a gracious, bright nod, saying to both:Well done, Sam. Keep up that spine you showed me - you’ll need it with this Council, I think.

Then The Wraith is gone, back out of the doors of her former house and to work she had yet to do.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
As soon as Evie stood and nominated herself as the Health representative, Phoebe counted herself out. She didn't think for a second she stood a chance in the face of a Natural woman. So she smiled at her softly, nodding to her slightly. Of course she would be chosen. And so she sat quietly after voting, waiting for the votes to be counted and announced. Her gaze remained fixed on the floor, hands clasped, expressionless and resigned to the loss she was sure to take.

But then her name was called, and her face shot up to look at Rexanna, wide-eyed. R-really? She....she had been voted on to the council?
In These Past Few Days When I See Myself
I Seem Like Someone Else

Coding base by Sky/Odd!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
am i running through that mind of yours at all?
i have big ideas for you and me
Everyone leaves, and nearly all of her council remains. She gives them all a cheerful smile, lingering among them all as she figures out where to start. “Alright. So essentially, what I wished each portion of these duties to perform would be tasks of… An encompassing sort.” She offers, looking to Deimos. “So the Militia will basically cover a majority of what it already does. Essentially, you’ll oversee and maintain defenses and protection should we need it. Training, of course, but you’re already ahead on that.” She gives him a bright smile.

Turning to Phoebe then, she gives her friend an equally bright smile. “The health position covers a bit more things. Basically, I’d like for you and the College to continue research for how to keep the people healthy. Included in this would be spending time with the farmers as well, making sure that any sicknesses aren’t related to food should they come about. Just… Keep things orderly, in a sense, but you can definitely choose some people to delegate to.” Lifting her gaze to the rest of those assembled she continues. “That goes for all the positions. Feel free to split up some of your things with others so you don’t burn yourselves out.” She gives a quiet nod.

Then, she looks to Samuel and Jigano next. “These positions are to ensure that we can get ideas from both what’s already here, and from Outlanders that might have ideas on how to make things more efficient. I’d like for you two to work together to come to consensus’ on what should be implemented or adjusted to try and keep everyone in a happy middle.” She thinks it’s fairly self-explanatory.

Then, clasping her hands together she smiles at them all. “I’ll go speak with Amalia and see if she would like the position of the History section. And once I hear back from her I’ll gather you all again and we can start officially.” Another cheerful smile at that before she puts her hands behind her back and looks to them all if they have questions. “Any questions?
i feel lucky, with the worst luck
that i met you when I felt messed up
REXANNA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Change everything you are and everything you were
Your number has been called
A nod to the others noted and gathered, the council moderately established, save for Amalia. He tucked that notion in the back of his mind for now, directing his attention back upon the tasks and labor at hand: his outlined and corresponding into movements, motions, he’d already set in place. Trainings were readily available to anyone and everyone; now they would just need to start in on defenses (and his machinations were already fixed, riveted, on the notions of celebrations and festivals, where they’d been sitting ducks during Fiat Lux, or the burning infernos of LongNight). The General could look over his diagrams and sketches again, see if any he’d prospered ages before would work now, for the future. He nodded his consent once more, silent in his jurisdiction, waiting to hear from any others, or to be adjourned. Nothing official yet, but his mind beginnings it calculations regardless.
DEIMOS
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
He had not expected to be working so closely together with Sam, in truth, but at least in this job it wasn't a matter of Portal Guardian vs. Portal Openers, of even Ascended vs. non-Ascended. Naturals and Outlanders might still have some tensions from the previous year, but the two groups seemed to largely have settled into working well together. Ironically, Zariah had helped with that - just not in the way she had intended. She had created a common enemy for them to band together against, and then the Blight had required everyone to pitch in, and everyone had helped each other during LongNight.

There would be different ideas, and some push and pull, but overall... yes, it could work, and he already had an idea for one aspect of it that he would want to run past Sunjata.

He nodded at Sam with a lopsided smile, acknowledging the tension that sang between them like a harp string wound too tight, but glad, too, that his friend had put himself forward. Remi would be so proud when he heard... because he didn't want to think about the possibility that Remi would never know, for one reason or another. "No questions here," he said quietly to Rex's question. Nothing more to be done but wait, then, and see what the Shield would choose.