I Got You, Babe
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
ronin
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets
Her back arched and Ronin held her there, tongue questing deeper, dancing in and over her most sensitive spots until he wasn’t sure that either of them could take it any longer. Vanya came and he was left panting, his cheek pressed to the inside of her thigh to scatter kisses there as she rode the crest of her orgasm. The sound of his name in her mouth drove him wild, and he glanced up at her as she shifted on the table to look at him, a small smile on his lips and a heat in his eyes that said it all: what next?

She had answers, of course, and Ronin shifted back as she guided him, meeting her kisses with hunger and need. He ducked out of his shirt without protest, revealing the scarred musculature of his chest and abdomen and the curious medallion gifted to him by a goddess. More on that later, though. When she stopped, Ronin gazed over her, a touch breathless and a lot wound up, and there was no resistance in him as she switched their positions.

Her lips found his neck and he inhaled deeply, his hands slipping beneath her tunic to enjoy her curves, cupping her breasts and teasing at one dusky nipple. In the meantime she was working on his pants, and he swore softly, half relief and half frustration, as she freed his arousal at last from the restrictive fabric.

One of his hands fell away to brace against the edge of the table, the other sliding into her soft curls as her mouth moved inexorably lower. Ronin moaned softly as her hand found him, stroking along his length, and when her mouth followed all sense left him. Already slick from the excitement of bringing her pleasure, Vanya would not have a difficult time in teasing him towards his own end. But damn it, he had tasted her and he wanted more. ”V-van...!” he groaned, both warning and plea, and he resisted the urge to move his hips against her as an acute pressure began to build at the base of his spine. ”Wait...”
Vanya Hali

Age: 35 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Vanya worshiped Ronin with her hands, her mouth. Tasted him, felt him, and began to coax from him what he had so thoroughly dragged from her. Her heart raced at his hand getting lost in her curls, and she glanced up at him with her name on stuttered breath. Her lips smiled and she hummed a laugh around him, even as she took him deeper into her mouth. She was moving her tongue over him when his plea reached her - Wait.

She smiled as she pulled her lips back from the length of him, her head tilting up with her tongue drawing across her lower lip. Her hands moved over his hips, then behind him to hold onto the table as she rose. She leaned against him, and and she nearly came undone at the way he would be pressed against her - solid and still wet from her tongue. Vanya let out a shaky breath as her core pulsed with aching heat. Her hand slipped between them as she brushed her lips over the scar upon his neck, free hand tracing over his newest one. Some part of her felt like ice at the touch of those scars.

Vanya bit possessively at his neck in defiance of that icy chill, and then she palmed his arousal quite without warning and reminded herself exactly where he was, where she was. He had let nothing take him from her. From their family.

She lifted her head to brush her lips over his ear. ”What is it I'm waiting for, Ronin?” she dared softly.

vanya
i will leave a light on.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
ronin
Hitching a breath as Vanya finally showed him some semblance of mercy (though the moment the devilish heat of her mouth left him he regretted it), Ronin gripped the table with both hands, lips parted, head tilted back. His mind swam with her, his body reacting even now to phantom sensations; glancing down didn't help, Ronin greeted with the sight of his lady's wicked tongue rolling across her lips instead of wrapping around his aching length.

She pulled herself up and his hands slid around to cup her rear, and as she draped herself against him he couldn't stop from arching into their proximity, though it did draw a hiss of frustration from between clenched teeth. Ronin's head tilted so her lips could press to his neck, though any reprieve he was expecting died when her hand found him again. Gasping into the teeth against his skin and the hand gripping him, his hips moved into the sensation instinctively, and he squeezed the ample curve of her backside in return.

It wasn't that Ronin didn't want to reply - he simply couldn't at that point, not with any coherent string of words. Swearing under his breath, he nestled against the crook of her neck, lavishing kisses there even as his hands drifted to the backs of her thighs, hoisting her up from the ground. At the same time Ronin lurched from the table, stumbling a few paces until he could brace Vanya back against a wall. With the proper leverage gained he spread her legs further so they could lock around his waist, then pressed himself forward at last to slip into the tight, wet heat of her.

A quiet groan rose up in the back of his throat as he buried himself to the hilt. Too much - she was utterly too much. He lost most coherent thought in lieu of the purely animal thrust of desire, grinding and pounding against her again and again until he could take it no longer. Ronin lost himself within Vanya, and it was a wonder his legs didn't buckle and send them both to the floor as he came, driving himself into her with his blood singing and his heart hammering like a wild, lost thing. She had him, body and soul, and he was perfectly happy to be trapped.
Vanya Hali

Age: 35 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Vanya's head tilted back as Ronin's lips found her neck, her hand rising to the back of his head, fingers plunging into his hair. His hands were firm and determined as he hoisted her up from her legs, and she didn't hesitate to hold tightly to him. Her breath was heavy and left her with a soft huff when her back was pressed against the wall and her legs trembled with anticipation. She wanted all of him, every inch of him, she wanted to pull him closer until the line between their senseses of self was blurred.

She dipped her head back against the wall as he parted her legs further, and her legs hooked securely around him. Now, now, she wanted the fullness of him, and -

At the first nudge of him, she forgot her own name. Then he slide in, and in, and she couldn't hold back the muffled moan as her head dipped forward and her face pressed into his hair. She could hardly breathe, hardly think beyond where their bodies were joined. She moved her hips in time with his, grinding against him with each pounding stroke. The tension in her mounted faster than before, and Vanya's sounds of ecstacy were breathed against his skin, and by every depth of Ocean, she couldn't have enough of him, would never tire of him, of this, of being his -

Her release tore through her for the second time, and even as she gasped and shuddered over him, he drove forward and pushed her through the waves of her climax. Ronin's thrusts into her turned deeper, and then his own release barreled through him. Vanya held him through it as he came, even as she still released soft and whimpering breaths in the wake of her undoing.

She didn't speak, couldn't. Vanya held herself to Ronin as she trembled in his arms, her very core pulsing around him with the aftershocks of what he wrought from her. Still she didn't speak, but she leaned her head back against the wall and met Ronin's eye with a breathless grin. She would would spend forever with him, and she let her eyes say it, let her lips say it as she leaned forward to press a soft kiss to his mouth.

"I love you," she murmured against his lips.

vanya
i will leave a light on.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
ronin
Breathless, Ronin was putty in Vanya’s grip. The drum of his heartbeat still hammered against her, and the throb of her around him dragged a low moan from his throat that was half a sigh. He inhaled a long and shaking breath at last, the ex-captain lifting his head from the crook of her neck to regard her with a grin of his own. ”And I you,” he murmured into her mouth as they kissed, very carefully moving them from the wall and backing up to sit her at the edge of the table. Stealing another kiss from her lips, a small gasp of pleasure escaped him as he withdrew from her, utterly spent and thoroughly enamoured with the lady who could drive him to that point with apparent ease.

”Did you enjoy the tour?” he asked with a lopsided smile, playfulness in his blue eyes. Reaching out, he cupped her cheeks in his hands, absently smoothing his fingers through her curls and stepping in to hold her against him for just a moment. He couldn’t get enough of Vanya, and if it weren’t for the fact that he was physically unable to go again currently, he’d have had her back on that table in a moment.

Reluctantly, he stood back and tied his pants, before crossing the room to retrieve her leggings. ”Catch! He grinned, tossing them to her.
Vanya Hali

Change author:

Vanya sighed when Ronin withdrew from her, her hand holding onto him still with eyes that refused to leave his. It was near painful how much she loved him, like it couldn't possibly be contained in her body.

The moment he smiled, a bright grin split her face. She glanced down as he cupped her face and moved his fingers into heavy curls, as if she hadn't just been thoroughly claimed by him, a dusting of red lifted to her face at the way he had looked at her. She wrapped her arms securely around him, breathed him in. "I'll have to habitually forget the place," she said, voice muffled against him as he held her. "Frequent tours may be needed."

The osprey let out a long and slow breath of disappointment as Ronin stepped away, but she was giving him a crooked grin when he tossed her leggings to her. She smoothly stepped into them as she placed her feet back on the ground, and she left her shoes wherever it was Ronin had tossed them. She was more than happy to leave the blasted things off, would all the time if she could. Vanya took a deep and full breath as she eyed her other half.

On the balls of her feet she approached as she swiped his shirt from where it had been discarded on the floor. She closed the distance and reached out to brush her hand over his chest, holding his shirt back and behind her as she traced a finger down to the medallion that hung from his neck. She tilted her head at it, now perhaps... focused enough to consider it. Still holding his shirt away from him (because he was just too much to look at, too much to cover up), she slid her hand under the pendent to examine it better before flickering her eyes up to Ronin. "Got someone special gifting you jewelry, Taliesin?" she teased.

vanya
i will leave a light on.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
ronin
Ronin watched his lady dress with no small amount of admiration; she moved with a grace and beauty that he couldn't get enough of, and he was only sat that he'd never been able to see her aboard the Siren back in Northaven. His imagination did a fairly good job for him, at least, and as she approached holding his shirt teasingly out of reach, he did nothing to try and claim it back from her. "Frequent tours?" he repeated, flashing her a smile. "I think I can just about manage that. Only for you, though - can't have you forgetting the place, can we?" He winked, slipping an arm around her waist even as her hands danced over his chest.

As Vanya lifted the medallion Ronin's eyes were drawn to it, a serene smile on his face and an almost determined spark lighting up in his eyes. The woman with the starlight in her eyes...

"A goddess, actually," he teased back to Van, tucking an errant curl back behind her ear. "Don't laugh... I know we spoke about beliefs before, but... she really was a goddess. Safrin, she called herself." In a quiet tone he told his lady the tale of his meeting with the lady at the Glade, about her offer to help defeat the Spire Demon and her gift of the pendant. "All she asked was for me to tell people about her. And you are the most important person I know, so it's only right I share it with you." He winked.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
3/5

As Vanya's eyes lock upon the pendant, unfathomable depths swim just below the surface. An infinity of secrets and promises sparkle like pearls on the ocean floor, caught by a dark prismatic beam of light.

As Ronin's eyes fall upon Vanya, subtle starshine will appear in her eyes, and for a moment the goddess' face inter lays over the ocean-child's soft features.

For the pair, despite their workout and endorphin-high, their bodies will instantly feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the world.
Vanya Hali

Change author:

Vanya meant to keep her eyes on Ronin as he told his tale of meeting a goddess, and she'd succeeded with her brows raised skeptically at first. The Ocean was her goddess and always would be, and she certainly remembered their conversation on religions and dieties... but her gaze was drawn back to that pendant in her hand. She swore light moved within it, the way the sun dappled the sea floor. It was depthless and whispered promises she didn't understand, and her eyes narrowed upon it - as though that would draw whatever lay there to the suface.. or perhaps allow something in her to sink into its depths.

She finally managed to turn glimmering eyes back up to Ronin as he concluded his recount of his meeting with this... Safrin. A goddess.. She took a deep and full breath, every part of her seeming to hum with a curious energy, she smiled at him. She believed him, she truly did. How could she not with the way he talked about her, the way his words felt in her? "Why am I unsurprised that a goddess would like to help you?" she said good naturedly. "Not even the devine can resist your roguish charm, can they?"

She glanced down at the pendant again before she released it to rest over his skin once more, her hand laying flat over his chest again. A goddess. A real goddess. What did that mean? What sort of religions lived here, who was Safrin?What sort of goddess, how was she worshipped? She wondered for a moment what this meant for her own beloved Ocean - a motherly diety to the eldest Hali woman. Her unease did not last long, however. She would find the answers. As surely as she would find her family, she would figure out where her Ocean was, and she would understand this being that saw fit to grant her love a boon.

Vanya stepped closer on steady legs until she half leaned against him, her hand holding his shirt resting over the arm he'd looped over her waist. The sea bird tilted her head up to look at Ronin, smiling at him with a dancing gaze. "Well, if this Safrin will aid you in defeating the beast that dared try to take you from me," she said with surety. "Then I am grateful to her. Does she have a shrine? I've heard talk of them." Her head tilted, silken curls slipping over a shoulder as she thought. "My siblings and I used to give offerings to the Ocean - perhaps she would be receptive to offerings of thanks."

vanya
i will leave a light on.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
ronin
"Well I am quite the charmer," Ronin said with a self-deprecating grin, holding her close and relishing the warmth that kindled from their shared body heat. "I was more surprised than anyone, I think... but I can't deny what I saw, what I heard. She said she would be able to help and I believe her." And as Vanya lifted the pendant to examine it and Ronin was drawn into her quiet beauty, he saw Safrin shine out from his lady as if she were the source of the stars themselves. It took his breath away for a second, the ex-captain watching Vanya with no small amount of awe, and as she released the pendant to gaze up at him he leant in to kiss her, fully and deeply.

He smiled against her lips, drawing back and holding her closer as she leaned into him. He too felt that strange energy, that buzz of motivation that made him keen to press on, to do, to succeed. "As am I," he said. "I'm not sure about a shrine, but I saw her at the Glade. Perhaps it would be useful to go there and see if there's anywhere we can make offerings. I don't know what we would give, though."
Vanya Hali

Change author:

Vanya felt her skin warm with the way Ronin looked at her, and she wasn't quite sure what she did to earn such a look. She held his reverent gaze for a moment longer before she dropped her eyes down to the pendant over his chest once more. A slender finger traced over the edges of it, and she wondered exactly what this goddess must be like to leave him so... light. She was smiling when he kissed her, and she decided she would like to know more about this Safrin.

She felt like she could take on the world right there in Ronin's arms, do anything - and they would. Her faith in Ronin was as fathomless as the Ocean herself, there wasn't anything that could shake that. If anything, the way he spoke of this goddess, of the blessing she gave him... He was incredible. She had known the very day she spotted him painting on the rocks that he was something different, someone worth opening her heart to. Vanya had been wrong. He was worth so much more than that.

"Sometimes offerings are little more than food or money," Vanya said, thinking. "But I always found that silly. What need do gods have of mortal food and currency? I always thought symbolic offerings were better." She flickered a smile and leaned down to rest her head over Ronin's chest, remembering. "On full moons, sometimes I would fly over the side of the ship and go for a swim, and I'd release a tiny raft with shells I found while on land. Returning something to her with a prayer." She spoke wistfully, smiling softly to herself. Then she scoffed and lifted her head again. "If you asked Aramis, he'd have gone on some passionate speech about blood sacrifice." She rolled her eyes with a shake of her head, thinking of her youngest brother.

Vanya's smile dimmed, and she glanced down. Aramis. She missed him. She missed all of them. Did they miss her at all? Were they all together? "Do you..." Vanya took a deep breath, looking back up at Ronin with her brows drawn together. "Do you think Safrin would know how to find them?"

vanya
i will leave a light on.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
ronin
Ronin was no mind reader, so he had no idea about the thoughts drifting through his lady's mind. That didn't matter, though, when his feelings for her ran as deeply as the Ocean she held so dear to her heart. He kissed her forehead, one arm still laced about her to keep her warmth pressed close against him, his free hand teasing through her curls, enjoying the silken touch of them. He listened with thoughtful interest at Vanya's description of offerings, nodding to her. Symbolic gifts... that was a good idea, and one worth giving due consideration.

Her head came to rest upon his chest and Ronin smiled, closing his eyes to listen to the purr of her voice, the way she spoke about the Siren's Call and her time upon it... He let out a snort of laughter as she mentioned Aramis, shaking his head and gazing down at her. "Perhaps we ought to save the blood sacrifice when it comes to Safrin. It might come across as a little desperate." He winked, though his good humour slipped away as he realised the subject had dampened her spirits.

"Let's find out," he murmured suddenly, cupping her cheeks in his hands and tilting her head up so he could meet her eyes. "Your family is my family now, Vanya. We'll find out where they are and what happened, and we'll bring you all together again. If Safrin can help with that, all the better." Leaning down, Ronin met her lips again in a soft kiss, before he started walking them towards the stairs. "First, though, let's finish that tour, yes?"

Giving her a gentle squeeze, he led her up to the second level of the guildhall, to the place they could start to call home.

{END THREAD}