A few marbles short
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
M
 A
  E
   A
I talked to God to no avail

Said, "If you won't save me, please don't waste my time."

It was odd, hearing someone voice the same kind of concerns she usually told herself. It was like looking in a mirror, suddenly able to see things clearly in another and recognizing it in herself. Considering Loren with her head tilted, while pulling a long of white hair behind an ear, Maea eventually just smiled at him.

"I guess I'll just have to get strong enough to take care of myself that you won't be able to hurt me. Intentionally or not. That way, you won't be responsible if anything happens."

Content with reaching that simple conclusion she began to straighten herself up, beating dirt and grass from her skirts while making sure that none of the tears in her clothes were located in embarrassing spots. It helped hide her smile as he told her to go for the Loreseekers Guild if she needed help, gave her time to straighten her face before she looked up and nodded. A serious face over eyes that seemed to laugh at him with hidden knowledge.

"Same goes for you. If you need anything, I will be staying at the VlamVloed for a while. Take care, Loren."

Waving after him as he left, she watched his back, quietly hoping that he was headed straight for the infirmary. Perhaps she would do the same. It was a long time since she had spoken to Amalia properly... and this conversation had made her wonder if it wasn't overdue for another attempt.

---

{Finished?}

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦