Baby Don’t Sleep
Tarasha Gulaab
Tattoo Artist

Age: 118 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 

It has admittedly been some time since I was last at a shrine. Of course, I pay respects in my own way, in my own places, and I’m sure the gods see and hear them, but nothing quite compares to the intimacy of a shrine. And besides, I have an anniversary coming up, and thanks to give. It only makes sense to make the journey out, to pay my respects in person.

The shrine in the crimson cataract is my favourite. It feels more personal, more private, though I notice evidence to the contrary, left behind offerings and footprints littering the area around the statue. I take extra care to ensure I’m alone, just in case, before I strip down to nothing, hiding my clothes in the roots of a tree and standing before the almost humanoid effigy. I brought with me incense sticks, in sweet, flowery smells, and gathered fruits and berries, both of which I set out around me, the sticks remaining unlit for the moment.

Then, with my scene set, I stand before the statue, a coy smile on my lips. ”I call to Frey.” I begin, both hands spreading over my collar before I slide them down my body, cupping a breast in each palm and tipping my head back. ”Please, accept my offering...” I pinch my nipple, gasping softly, then move one hand further down my stomach, teasing along my body, past my bellybutton until I come to my goal, the little centre of pleasure between my legs. ”...and grace me with your presence.” My voice is shaky now, my whole body is shaky now as my finger circles my clit, building up to a hopefully impressive orgasm. I do try to hold on though, hoping to perhaps gain a partner before I cum.
Tarasha
the adnascentia of my soul will crack the earth

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

Frey doesn't come, but that doesn't mean no one will.

A breeze wet with dew and heated from the day invades the dark spaces between the fae's legs. Hands like feathers grasp at the meat of her thighs as the wind laps against the raging river of her. come, come, come.. the leaves sing, as the very air covers Tarasha as deftly as any lover might.

Though the fae will find her orgasm alone, she won't be without help.
Tarasha Gulaab
Tattoo Artist

Age: 118 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

I am not greeted by the warm voice I expect, but the warm breeze is more than enough to help me finish my exaltations. I gasp softly, tipping my head back into the caress of the wind as I come, and sink down to my knees in the clearing. Before my breath comes back fully, I raise my fingers to my lips, licking them clean, and smile. As energy returns, I pull myself back to my feet, and tip my head in soft thanks towards the statue.

Done
Tarasha
the adnascentia of my soul will crack the earth