Phoebe Possibilities
Prima ballerina

Age: 2 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
I think Pheebs would make a great high priestess or oracle for Frey. I KNOW THAT SOUNDS WEIRD CAUSE…Frey and innocent Phoebe. HOWEVER…

It is quite clear that Frey does not appreciate being misunderstood, nor do they generally have the patience to explain themselves (though oddly enough they did to Phoebe when with others they have simply punished them). On the flipside, Phoebe is patient and a helping sort of person and would be able to do this well.

Frey might think she is boring, but it is literally her “boringness” that works in their favor. She dampens their extreme to make their purpose more relatable. Not to mention that as a midwife, helping people through issues involving their sexual lives is already something she does on the regular. She literally knows how to make aphrodisiac tea. From what I can tell, Phoebe values all of the things Frey values, just to a lesser extreme; and when you are trying to appeal to the masses to get worshippers, someone relatable and not extreme is generally what you want.

FURTHERMORE: Phoebe’s innocent nature means there is no reason for a god to not trust her at face value. Sure, they would know anyways because gods but why would they want a representative who lies to them to get what they want? Not only is it bothersome for them, but makes them look bad to potential worshippers. Frey wouldn’t have to keep a super close eye on her to know that she was doing her best to represent them in the most positive light.

The only possible sticking point (and this could change) is I am not certain Pheebs would be DTF with Frey. That said, that still works in Frey’s favor. If she can honestly say (and she needs to honestly say it cause girl can’t lie to save her life) that she doesn’t engage in sex with Frey that further proves that consent is just as important as all the other stuff to the god. Also it removes any argument of manipulation from that angle.

Also she would bake Frey cupcakes. I don’t know why, I just really think Frey would like cupcakes. And pink is her favorite color and I associate pink with Frey because of their tables and these aren’t real reasons but they are worth mentioning.

That is my rant. Take it as you will.

Odd Honey Crooked