you learn to live without
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You learn to stand alone at last
So brave, and bold, and strong, and stout
"So what does that make you?" Sam dared to ask, though it was whispered and half-lost to the sound of the waves on the sand; still it was hard not to see the hypocrisy as Remi resisted biting him, even if it was for the moment, just to take him in this way first. His eyes closed tight as he heard the scraping of nails on wood and he did not dare to say anything else on it, choosing just to focus on what Remi was doing to him instead.

He gasped as their clothes in a moment disappeared, the frustrations of fabric blocking their contact suddenly gone and Remi's cock firm in his hand, easier to access now there was nothing between them.

Just for a second Remi's fingers exploring his ass were so soft he wondered if in the moment of passion the old Alchemist had returned, but that notion was swiftly blown away as a finger was pushed inside. Sam stiffened for a moment instinctively, but without pain, it was easy to feel only the pleasure and he swiftly recovered, eager to fulfill Remi's request as his fingers quickened on his cock. "Oh, Remi--" He looked in the Alchemist's eyes, knowing his expression had to have him looking like a desperate whore. "Please, Remi, I need it-- I need you, I need you to fuck me, take me, own me--"
You learn somehow to like the dark, even love the doubt
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2259
i found cynicism, i found criticism
i've been zero to hero & i have been the villain
"A lion playing with his food." The alchemist whispered in response.

Even with Sam's fingers wrapped around him it wasn't enough. Gods it wasn't enough. Though the look—and words—offered so very easily from the bookmaker made Remi's knees weak and made his teeth threaten to chatter with the monumental effort it took not to completely take Sam then (death or sex, who knew), he restrained himself if only to snarl a smile back at the bookmaker, completely at his mercy.

"I always have."

So saying, Remi unceremoniously let Sam fall to the ground. The hand cupping his ass gliding along the freckled skin, pushing him around just as the hand previously embedded in the wood did the same, so that Sam was facing the wall. "You have always been mine." The words might have been..sweet, in a strange sort of way, but in the moment they likely only possessed the ring of a threat.

Remi's left arm hooked under Sam's left, curling up and across his chest with his hand finally anchoring against the ascended's right shoulder. If it cut off his breathing, so much the better. Pulling himself to Sam, Remi's erection pressed against his ass as the alchemist roughly spread the ascended's legs with one of his knees. There was no need for lubrication, pre-cum or dreams more than taking care of it, which was probably for the best as Remi made no attempt to be gentle. Pulling brutishly at one of Sam's ass-cheeks to spread it, he thrust the head of his cock in without warning, grunting against the shell of Sam's ear. Curling his bicep and now certainly beginning to choke the bookmaker, Remi placed a clawed hand against the flat of Sam's hip and thrust forward for all he was worth, before adjusting his hips and thrusting again, meaning to have every inch of the man he once would have promised his life to.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
The way Remi described what they were doing, that he confirmed what Sam knew (that he was his, completely, had been since the first night, even if he couldn't remember), all of it only served to make him move easily under the hands that pushed him around, Sam leaning up against the wall with his legs spread and ready, knowing that this was how he ought to be: subservient, pliant, ready to be used.

"I know. I know I have." For Remi's (or indeed his own) pleasure more than any actual need he let out a choking gasp as the arm came around his front, moans and sounds that came from him as Remi pushed his cock inside strained and breathless, as if he was struggling to make them. Still, struggling or not, they were many as he lost himself in the feeling of Remi pushing hard into him, Sam's eyes rolling up as he found himself almost beside himself with relief - he'd wanted this, needed it for so long.

With one hand staying up to brace himself against the wall, Sam moved the other to clasp his own cock and stroke it in time with Remi's thrusts, hard and unforgiving, wanting to overwhelm himself with the heat that was pouring into him.
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi didn't care if the gasps were forced. Somewhere deep inside he knew they were likely for his benefit, but that didn't take away from how satisfying it was. How the beasts inside of him rallied at the whimpering, how he nearly salivated at the constricted huffs of breath leaving Sam's lips.

Feeling Sam's arm move, his hand reaching down to touch himself, the alchemist hissed loudyl in his ear. The hand against his hip dug in deeply, his claws leaving puncture wounds against the pale skin as his free-hand swatted away the ascended's arm. 'Don't you fucking dare." He snarled, breath hot and accent jagged. "You only have that because of me." Clearly the implication was not just that the arousal was because of Remi; that Sam could be hard at all was due entirely to the alchemist. Grabbing at the offending hand, Remi pinned it against the wall, his clawed-fingers splayed between Sam's.

Perhaps Sam heard about it or who knows, fuck the dream logic, tentacles slithered out from Remi's sides. Though Sam wouldn't be able to look down given Remi's arm position, he'd feel one wrap itself around his cock, while another reached under to perfectly cup his balls. Able to control each suction cup individually, Remi would create a ribbed-tunnel through which Sam could thrust in time with Remi's own movements.

"Say you'll think of me every time." He ordered in a husky whisper as he movements became more erratic. Remi's fingers actually began to curl around Sam's own as if threatening to hold them as one might a lover. "Say you never should have left."
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Sam did not have long to touch himself before Remi was forcing his hand away, a little whine of complaint coming from the Ascended, though the reminder from Remi made him nod, wanting to acknowledge that Remi had given him the ability to feel like this, that he was so grateful. His hand went easily where Remi wanted it, his now-cold and untouched cock aching for some attention.

Not that he had to wait for long - he could not tell what Remi did until he looked down with a loud moan at the sudden sensation, the sucking and pulling at his cock; Sam couldn't help but buck his hips forward into it, whimpering with each thrust from Remi that pushed him forward into the tentacles (which he would question outside of this moment, but right now all he knew was that they were warm and felt amazing).

The fingers curling around his and the sudden request felt like a shift in mood, a change in what each push forward of Remi's hips meant; wanting to encourage this and honestly unable to deny Remi anything he wanted in the moment, he gasped towards the wall: "Ev-every time, Remi, every time, I..I want every time t-to be with you, oh, I--" Pre-cum began to leak from the tip of Sam's cock as he felt himself getting more and more overwhelmed, mouth saying things he'd never dream of in his normal mind. "I shouldn't have left, I shouldn't have, I'm yours and I was a bad--bad slut-"

Utterly blown away by his pleasure, Sam could only think of one more thing to make this any better. After a second of desperately trying to strain to reach and giving up (Remi was far stronger than he) he asked: "Oh, please, let me bite you."
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Every stumble of words from the ascended was punctuated by a hot and needy breath in his ear. Remi seemed to snarl at the spoken words as if he might crushed them between his jaws that were growing more and more leonine by the moment. His thrusts too because more insistent as if he might fuck the words right out of Sam, though likely it only made it worse.

'Was? You still are. Just look at you." Remi hissed against copper hair, the tentacle around Sam's cock tightening as if the man's admission was deserving of pain.

"Still begging for more." He panted, cheeks flushing with the bookmaker's request. A bite had been what brought them together that first time after all. "Do you remember.." He hissed against Sam's ear, as the hand around his throat loosened and rose. "..you were ready to let me fuck you in that cave." It's a dream, memories can be what they want. "Just one bite of me and you were on your back, legs spread." Gods he was close now. The urge to shove Sam fully against the wall and fuck him raw was as strong as it had ever been. But he restrained himself, if only because like Sam, he knew how much better it would be with teeth pressed into his skin.

Pressing his wrist roughly against Sam's lips, Remi thrust hard as if meaning to make up for the fact that he hadn't a free hand to slap at Sam's ass the way he wanted to. "Go on then you whore."
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Remi was right, of course - he was a bad slut, disobedient; he deserved to be punished like this, with the fast and hard beat of Remi's hips slamming into his ass and the arms tight across his body, claws making fluid drip down his skin. "Y-You could have fucked me then." He agreed, the memory of the cave somehow accessible and now sweeter than ever as he recalled the first time he'd experienced the real sensation of the bite (and of course it had been with Remi, he owed all of it to Remi).

Opening his mouth he leaned forward and lined up his teeth to Remi's wrist, closed his eyes shut--

--When he opened them again, Sam was in his bedroom, staring at the ceiling with the moonlight streaming in through the window and casting a shadow across his bedsheets from...well. He had not simply been dreaming passively, it seemed, from the location and still slow, instinctual movement of his hand. "...Fuck." He whispered, putting a hand to his face and dragging it down, wishing he had any power over his dreams - whether he wished to re-enter the fantasy or never have had it at all he wasn't sure.

{end}
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!