Sound the bugle, now
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
there's a bulletproof bond
"To think the night you might have had were you at the guildhall that night." Remi considered with a roguish grin, the shrug raising and lowering his shoulders entirely innocent. Probably.

Raising a brow at that, the alchemist merely shook his head with a knowing and weary sort of sigh. "Surely you might have known Frey would have been on her side? Thought rings enchanted by a god..." Not even he and Ronin had that. "Well, they'd fetch a good price around here, if nothing else."

Grinning broadly, the alchemist ran a hand through his curls before offering Sunjata a reassuring smile. "Well I'll save you the trouble. You won't find anyone more handsome or charming than Ronin. At least when he wants to be, that is." Remi added with a roguish smirk of his own.

Indeed he did, plucking one from the pack and waiting for a light, the cigarette held easily between two fingers. 'Indeed. The price of several meals I'd expect." So saying precisely such a pack of cigarettes appeared in Remi's hand, before plopping neatly into the box. "Incase you in shadow, eh..." The alchemist considered, before a vaguely translucent bit of cloth appeared between his fingers, and then slipped into the box as well.

But claws? "Save that for the bedroom." Remi chuckled, before creating just such a ring.

Creation of

Full-Smokes | A packet of cigarettes, where each cigarette when smoked counts as a full meal.

Shadow-Cloth | A cloak that renders the wearer invisible when in shadow

Clawed-Ring | A ring that when used created claws on the wearers hand.
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i try to keep it in line, maybe i'm just not the one
Mmm, much better booze. Much better company, easy on the eyes.” He muses with a crooked smirk. “A shame.” A smokey chuckle leaves his lips at that. The mention of the wedding however, has his lip curling slightly. “It’s too bad she took that too. Deimos made them. I’d probably still wear mine if I got rid of the enchantment.” He shrugs. Didn’t matter much if he didn’t even have it in his possession right now anyway. He sighs lightly, drawing another drag of the cigarette, letting it hang loose between his lips.

Researching to find someone better looking than Ronin, however, draws a grin from the Alchemist and Sunjata can’t help the smirk that finds his own. “Good to know.” He muses, but there’s nothing with intent behind it, focusing instead on the items that Remi makes after the alchemist takes his own cigarette — something akin to pride of being a bad influence settling somewhere in his gut — and listens in with a quiet chuckle as Remi makes the rings that turn to claws.

I personally have that covered now.” He winks to the Alchemist. “So what do you usually take in exchange for them?” Wondering if the bribes were favors or food or something else.
but you know i would
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
'I'd say next time, but..." The alchemist shrugs with a cheeky grin. "...I don't think I'll be finding myself in the Grounds for LongNight." Or for anything else, if he could help it. If he never stepped foot back into that ringed place of misery it would be too soon.

"Of course she did." Remi huffed with a shrug, before grinning as the conversation briefly returned to his husband. "And if you ever forget, he'll be the first to remind you."

Quite proud of the magical cache of items he's amassed thus far, he shoots a grin over his shoulder at the not-so-subtle implication. "Oh do you now? Horns and claws. Oh my." Though something in the newfound confidence Remi seemed to sport suggested he was anything but off-put by this idea.

"Oh well, that all depends. Around here favours and information are the highest forms of currency. Alliances and allegiances and all that."
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
A gruff, extended and accented sound leaves his throat at Remi’s comment of LongNight. “Saaaaame.” There’s honesty in it, some small amount of a grimace at the thought, but full of all the opportunities he could take advantage of should he not be stuck around an impenetrable darkness with dead bodies, blood, and flame at his fingertips.

A bob of his head is granted toward the other man when he mentions Phoebe and then Ronin shortly after, focusing instead at the items within the box and the comment granted, the look given that Sunjata snorts the smoke out of his nose before shrugging lightly. “Might as well look the part, no?” He jests easily, relaxing around the Alchemist.

Oooh. My kind of people then.” He says, turning from the box to peer out at their surroundings. “Gangs and things I assume?” A calculating look crosses his steel gaze, trying to figure out where exactly it all fits in, what the reason for it is.
but you know i would
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Might as well." Remi agrees crookedly. It isn't like he hasn't sprouted wings or claws when in the throws of it with Ronin. And honestly, there's something freeing about being both man and beast at the same time.

"Mmmm. Raza can tell you more if you're interested. She owns the Hanged Man. There are any number of groups that try and smuggle what they can. Apparently there's an entire network of tunnels under the city, though I've not seen it yet."  He'd been too busy stealing wagons and getting drunk on the beach for that. "Ships come in, items are changed for coin and the rest? Well, the rest in squared away after the sun goes down."
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The information Remi gives him — of this Raza and her bar — does intrigue him immensely, and he nods along as he catalogues it all away. Though the mention of underground tunnels inadvertently does cause his lip to curl slightly before he passes it off with a shake of his head. “I’ll seek her out then.” He offers, wanting to know more about this underground, this business that takes place.

Speaking of ships, however, Sunjata peers around the environment they’re in. “I’m feeling partial to a swim. I wanna try out the limits of this new shift of mine.” He looks over toward Remi with a smirk, a glint of amusement in his steel gaze. “You up for it?” He asks with a playful challenge, horns and teeth disappearing in favor for how his suntanned tattooed skin shifts to patches of black, sleekness over his shoulders.
but you know i would
SuNJATA
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"New shift?" The alchemist raised a brow at that. It was always interesting to see what new shifts manifested. Whether or not it said anything about the character of those who possessed them was a bit up in the air. But interesting nonetheless.

The patches of black gave little away as to what Sunjata might now be. Northaven hadn't been known for its larger aquatic species. "Well, I suppose if all my customers are willing to wait..." But of course there was no one around. "I supposed that's settled. I've a new water-based shift myself." Remi said with a smirk, kicking off his shoes and walking across the road towards the shoreline.
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A devilish grin is sent to Remi at the question of a new shift. A dip of his head as he steps toward the edge of the wagon, looking out toward the sands. “Whale shift.” He confirms, looking back at the man with a slightly smaller, more hidden smirk.

The act of customers has him smirking back to Remi, a mention of his own new aquatic shift has him intrigued as well, and he pulls off his shirt and tosses it along the space beside Remi’s shoes, kicks his own off, and follows the man toward the ocean.

— FIN
but you know i would
SuNJATA