when the mouse is away, the cats will play
for Sunjata!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
She nods. “Frey is my kind of deity. Doesn’t require a lot. Pretty giving if it’s something in his realm of interest. And how can you go wrong with pleasure?” A wicked little smile as she follows his gaze to the bottles on the bar. Oh? Are they going to turn this into a drinking kind of meeting, because that could turn very dangerous. She arches an eyebrow and runs her tongue over her teeth, before deciding to go ahead. “I’ll trade you a secret about having some earth-shattering pleasure if you tell me something about yourself.” Because he’s still a blank to her. More or less.

Unfortunately for Lily, she doesn’t know that someone - or several someones - have been spreading word that she has an orgasm room. As far as she knows, it’s something that’s stayed more or less between herself, Rex, and Bastien - as all the other orgy participants are dead (RIP you lovely rascals).

Technically she has two secrets, but the second one it's finalized yet.
everybody wants to be a cat
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
There’s a snort that leaves Sunjata at that comment. “Yes, well, I’m sure there’s a way.” He teases her with a shake of his head. “I’m not much in the business of it, however.” There’s a spark to his eye that suggests that he’s much in favor for indulging rather than creating problems where there shouldn’t be any.

His gaze flits to the bar, though, the bottles behind it as Lily speaks again and he drags his attention back toward her with a smirk. “Something about myself, huh?” He hums, making a show of thinking pretty hard about it before a wicked smile crosses his face. “Well, I was part of a resistance uprising back home in Korofi against the government.” He raises a brow towards her with that tidbit of information, waiting to see what her earth-shattering pleasure might be.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
LILY
Lily fairly cackles with laughter and claps her hands in delight - not at Sunjata, necessarily, but at what he’s revealed. “Of course you were a rebel in your prior super-tall world,” she exclaims, eyes bright and merry. It’s the same kind of uninhibited joy that was there when he gave her the wolf cloak, a stoked fire roaring to life when properly fed, a hint at the richness of what life could be like if they keep finding each other.

And of course, now she must deliver on her promise. In the back of her mind, she doesn’t quite think the trade is fair, but her word is her word. Leaning forward, the redhead’s hair falls to the sides of her face, expression still radiant. With a little crook of her finger, she invites Sunjata close again and after waiting to see if he obliges (or doesn’t), whispers, “My bedroom was blessed by Frey back when Bastien had the building as the Church of Safrin. The faintest sexual thought and -” she snaps her fingers, smiling coyly. “ - there’s no escaping the urge. The room takes you higher.

So? What does he think about that?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
Ever the picture of innocence, Sunjata can’t help the smirk that crosses his face. “Of course.” A wink sent toward her before he sits still, listening as she gestures for him to lean forward, face radiant and vibrant as she goes to tell him her secret. He obliges, leaning in to hover his head a small amount above her neck, to give her the best sort of access to telling a secret that he could.

And what a secret it is.

He tilts back a small amount, still in her space, looking to her with a mischievous gleam to his gaze. “Is that so?” A tilt of his head, amused and curious all the same. “And where, pray tell, is this bedroom of yours?” His voice drops lower, hand reaching up to play with her fiery hair should she let him.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
LILY
…. Where is her bedroom?

She lets him play with her hair, but her face has definitely scrunched up and tilted a bit to one side, rather incredulous that he’s asked. “Uh, in my house… Lily replies, thinking the answer should be quite obvious. If he’s looking for specifics, he’ll have to say so, and in this game of little cat-and-big cat, she’s already decided he’ll have to offer a little more of himself to get the answers he wants.

Enigmas are fun, up to a point. Then they’re just obnoxious people with walls a mile high, and if she ain’t getting paid to break ‘em down, she won’t even try.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
Her response is granted with a deep rumble of laughter, his hand runs her fiery hair through his calloused fingers. “I suppose that makes sense.” He teases with a wink, despite the fact he has no idea where she lives or where to even begin on that subject. So he chooses the other way to get there. “So here’s another secret or two.” His lips purse slightly as he searches her face before contemplating where to begin.

I was the son of the Arbiter which was basically the king of our county.” His head tilts the other way, a small crooked smirk forming on his face. “But in the end of the rebellion, I was captured." A dark brow raises at that, wondering if that’s the sort of details she’s aspiring for. If it might unlock the key to where her house is, where this bedroom is.
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
LILY
Ahhh, see those are two different questions. Where does she live, will she invite him in, will they ever get rid of this titillating sexual tension? all of which you can see on the next episode of the hit soap opera, A Korofian in Caido.

Enjoying the feeling of his hands in her hair, Lily smiles and tries to lightly nuzzle her cheek into his hand. It feels like it’s been a long time since someone’s run their fingers in her hair, cupped her face, touched her in a kind, loving way, rather than purely lustful. “Ahhhh… so you were a princely rebel. Against your own father?” She hazards a guess purely based on the use of the word rebel. The ‘legitimate’ forces are never called that. And she would know, having grown up in baby America.

Green eyes search his own, slowly realizing (only moments after she said it), that going against one’s own father has to be difficult at best. Between that and losing his last girlfriend, it’s no wonder he’s all dark and broody. A regular Angel looking for his Buffy (or not, but let’s go with the pop culture reference). And maybe it’s a little bit of pity, or maybe it’s his hand, the talk of Frey, their cat shifts or even just Lily being horny, but she begins to try and close the gap between them, searching for that kiss.

Oblivious to everything else that’s going on in his life in multiple timelines, the redhead is, for once, quite without ulterior motive at the moment.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
As she nuzzles her cheek into his hand, he goes to rub his thumb gently along her cheekbone, steel gaze amused by the small amount of registering the information he’s given her. “That’s basically it, yes.” He offers her a small shrug, a crooked smirk. His steel gaze searches her face then, waiting to see how she might take to the confirmation, before her own verdant gaze lingers on him.

But she begins to lean in, and she doesn’t have to ask him twice about it, meeting her halfway, a sweet kiss at first that’ll devolve into something far more hungry, far more devouring should Lily let him. The hand along her cheek shifts to the back of her head, fingers tangling in vibrant red hair, clutching and running those fingers of his through it to indulge a small amount.
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
LILY
Basically it isn’t all of it; Lily knows well the art of omission and avoidance and she has to say that Sunjata does it fairly well. If she were trying to get closer to him for emotional reasons, she might care, but she isn’t sure she wants that kind of intimacy yet. “I’m sorry that happened to you,” she says gently, gaze softening in compassion (she’s always been a good listener, it comprised half her job back home) before their lips meet.  

Not tentative, but sweet - yes, that’s how it begins - born of a somewhat vulnerable moment, it doesn’t take long to morph into what’s been simmering in their bodies for at least a couple of days. Hunger, desire, and need surface as Lily responds and then drives the kiss, matching Sunjata’s force with her own, pulling herself forward against his grip until perhaps they’re sitting tall or kneeling on the bar what are positions anyway and she is on the edge of breathlessness. Her hands want to pull, roam, and explore, and as she surfaces for a moment, aiming to lean her forehead against his in a cute kind of way, she exhales, “So. Frey gave me a quest. Want to help?”

Without going into any details on the instructions, she hopes Sunjata can begin to infer what it might entail, after all - it is from Frey.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
In the end, it is what it is. He’d done what he could to fight back, to flee when he could no longer fight, to rebel in little ways and big ones against the tyrant of his father. But things were different in Caido, and while some things were the same he was very much different. Caught in a crosshair between being what he wanted to be, what had created him, and how he’d been born. It was a mixup of plenty of emotions, some he dealt with and many he didn’t.

He deals with them now as he offers her a soft smile and a shrug. Water under the bridge. But their lips meet again and it begins to devolve into something hungry, something deeper, before their position is shifting and changing. Before he knows it, her forehead is pressed against his own, and his stormy gaze is filled with all parts lust and hunger as she questions him.

Yes.” A slight hoarseness to his voice with the confirmation.
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
LILY
She grins and hums in the back of her throat, happy he’s agreed to help. It’s a quest she could have easily accomplished alone, in her room, but the prospect of being able to experience this tattoed panther, this simmering volcano of something makes her try for more. Not to impress Frey, but to have fun; to enjoy herself and actually get something she wants, heedless of the world falling apart around her.

Lily searches for his lips again, and if she finds them, lights up with the fire that’s always been burning inside her. She pushes against Sunjata with the confidence of a woman who enjoys being on top, hoping to topple him over and send long, red locks cascading around them. She wants to end up straddling him, wants to feel his cock begin to harden and then pull away, with a wicked smile, breathless, and happy. “Come.”

And with that, she gives him one last peck whilst hovering over him before changing into the cat and leaping from the bar to linger at the door and see if he'll follow.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
It doesn’t take her long to find his lips when she seeks them out – ever eager to give into her, to experience her as much as she’s intrigued by him. And he hums his own quiet approval as she presses against him, confident and with enough of a force to knock him back onto his elbows atop the bar, curtained off by long fiery fair. It’s easy for her to end up on top of him in that position. And he pushes his hips up toward her to give her what she seeks, the start of a promising end.

”Come.” She says. And he does, a breathy husk of laughter leaving his throat as she shifts into her feline form and hops off the bar to linger at the door. And he shifts into his panther form, claws digging into the wood surface briefly before hopping down and striding over to her, letting her take the lead since it’ll take her a bit longer to get there. After you. He purrs.

But he’ll soon find out that her home and his bar aren’t too far from one another at all, following her easily with large dark paws, a quiet, quelling ache within him that he could absolutely give into for Frey and Lily.
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:

money's the matter - if you're in it for love
you ain't gonna get too far

With an enticing, coy flick of her black-tipped tail, the smaller cat leads the larger from the VlamVloed, a sense of anticipation, teasing, and lust unconsciously radiating through the Attuned link. And indeed, it isn’t far from the bar to her house (marked by the blue door with the yellow star, in case he ever wants to find it later), so the two make it there in no time at all. Shifting to human form to unlock the door, Lily glances over her shoulder with a sly, eager grin, pushing through to the inside and holding the door open for either cat or human Jata to follow.

Inside, he’ll find a large room that’s been made into several smaller areas by virtue of furniture and use. A cooking area by the fireplace, which is closely abutted by a reading and relaxing area (some might call this the living room), and then a lovely, elegant piano, a few leftover pews from the Church of Safrin providing seating for an audience. There’s a wardrobe somewhere, and an area for plants when the weather gets cold again. And then there’s a small alcove that’s merely curtained off (after all, she’s the only one who lives there).

Taking his hand (and without offering something to drink, how rude!), Lily starts in the direction of the curtained off room. “Three orgasms,” she announces - whether or not it’s a challenge or reassurance is unclear. “That’s all Frey needs.” The redhead is greedy, she would have all that  Sunjata can give her and give him all she can, in return.

Lily
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
i am the ocean, i am the sea
She leads him there with relative ease – a blue door soon greeting them with a yellow star on it that instinctively makes him think of Safrin, and for that he appreciates it all the more. As she shifts into her human form, he follows suit, and when she unlocks the door and opens it for him, he slyly slips in behind her, steel gaze flickering toward the walls around and the interior décor.

It looks lovely and lived in, though the pews confuse him a small amount – he assumes it’s likely they’ve been changed into being used for crowds of a sort. And he wonders exactly what it is Lily does. Perhaps her voice? That wonderful voice he’d heard that dark Deepfrost night, singing to the Luxere that seemed as if they’d want nothing more to do with him…

And the piano, hmm. His gaze finds her again when she takes his hand – guiding him, and he follows her closely with a playful smirk hinting at the corners of his lips at her announcement. “That’s all?” He rumbles with an amused look, a playful wink sent toward her should she look his way. But he doesn’t still, doesn’t stop – not until she brings him to the space she harbors as some sort of secret.
there is a world inside of me
SUNJATA