half human, half machine
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
It was hard to really know what Nate was thinking or feeling, when he laughed in the midst of his words - Sam tilted his head to the side, unsure of how serious he was meant to be taking all this. None of it so far had sounded like a good reason for them to not move their relationship onto the next level, at least not to him.

"Nate, I only know you as you've been here, but I...care deeply for the you I know." Avoid the L word, Samuel. "Unless you have some kind of plan to ruin it, why can't we move forward like this? With you, and me, as we are?" Slowly he reached up a hand to stroke along Nate's jaw, ending with his fingers under his chin, gently lifting it up. "You told me...that your old world was hard for a lot of reasons that don't seem to exist here. You're a doctor, a healer, a good man...one I'd like to be with for a long time."

He kissed Nate's chest where his heart beat beneath then looked up to meet his eyes. "If...the only thing stopping you is that fear...it doesn't scare me." And it really didn't - he had not seen in Nate any sign of becoming what he had warned Sam he had once been.
Part of being alive is wishing that you weren't sometimes
as your brain forces you to breathe
Base Code by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Nate
Nate smiles again, softer, and wrapped an arm around sam to pull him close in a loose hug, hand smirking up the expanse if sams back while he did. The ginger was too sweet, much better than he deserved. Better than anything he ever thought he’d get, if he was being honest.

”If you want to try, if you want to give me a chance, then I’ll do it with you.” The words were soft, whispered just between them, just for them alone. It would be a new chapter in his life, a clean one. One where he’d do the right things. ”I’ll take care of you.” He murmured, lips right against Sams hair, though only long enough for them to settle, before he was repositioning them to press their lips together.

The kiss was warm, a spark between them fighting against the chill that sat in their cores. Thus really could be a new beginning for him, an idea that was as terrifying as it was exhilarating.

So let's face it this was never what you wanted
But I know it's fun to pretend
Now blank stares and empty threats
Are all I have, they're all I have