Plot Advancing PQ long live the mountains that we moved
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
you’re gonna live this life with me?
They turn away slowly, Peter lingering at the threshold of the cavern and staring at the hooded figures, the wall of mage glass. He leaves before he is left behind, following the winding path up to the surface, avoiding the same obstacles. It feels almost like a waste, coming this far and having nothing to show for it, and the thought keeps Peter quiet, until they reach the surface again.

As the weak Halo sun touches them again, Peter let’s out a soft breath. He sends a soft ’goodbye’ to Kiada as she leaves, then turns to Loren. I was planning on it, yes. Company would be nice. Though the words are short, there’s a warmth behind them, an appreciation sent to Loren as Peter begins to make tracks in the direction of the citadel.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
half across the world from me
lie the lands I’ll never see-
Goodbye, Kiada. And thanks again. With that, Loren and Peter parted ways with the head of the Monster Hunter’s Guild. The summoner watched her for a moment, but she seemed to have no doubts that she could get herself home safely. So he turned to the adopted Launceleyn.

Unfortunately for the other man, Loren couldn't muster up the energy to return the warmth or appreciation. Instead, all that was in his mind was a weary resignation. Alright then. Let's go. He waited for Peter to take the lead. Then the summoner would fall in behind the adopted Launceleyn. No matter what the other man might say, Loren would pass the long and cold journey to the Citadel with nothing more than cursory responses.

Or better yet, silence.

-FINISHED
where I travel goes my heart
with me wanders my desire
LOREN