Dear Remi, Yet Again
Letter for Remi
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dear Remi,

If you're reading this you mustn't have ripped up the envelope the second you saw my handwriting, which I would like to think is a good sign. Perhaps if you've come this far you might stay with me til the end of this letter, which comes to you only in the spirit of apology and hopes of a brighter future.

I didn't want to come to your home and disturb you in person again (you made it rather clear it would be bad for my own health, anyway), but I do feel I should make the effort to talk to you. We are close, Remi, and we matter to each other. I believe I still do, to you, somewhere underneath all of it. Maybe you don't...anyway, this letter is not about us, not really. I don't want to take away from what's happening to you right now to talk about me and you on and on.

I wanted to apologise from the bottom of my heart for my conduct in our argument. It was wrong of me; horrendously insensitive in a time where you must be pained from the mere thought of your daughter, never mind outright disrespect. I do not know if you will ever be able to forgive me, but know I regret it deeply and see what I did wrong - I do not blame you for striking at me afterwards.

Last time something like this happened, I gave up on you Remi. It's one of my biggest regrets and I won't make the mistake again - this is the only time I'll reach out, but you need to know I'm here if you need anything from me. You only need to write or find me in Sanctuary and I'll help however you like.

Yours,
Samuel.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
How the letter found him given that he and ROnin lived in a travelling wagon, was beyond Remi. Then again he questioned very few things these days (and the few he did, turned out to be monumental mistakes as it would turn out).

The familiar script didn't make him ball the letter up as it might once have done. The alchemist was a walking ball of smouldering anger that was true, but his anger wasn't quite as reckless as it had been when last he saw Sam. And so slipping a talon through to open the envelope, he read with impassive green eyes.

When he was finished he pulled in a breath, considering a passing cloud, before crumpling the note up and tossing it away.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.