Personal Quest this fate is well deserved
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 847
M
 A
  E
   A
I talked to God to no avail

Said, "If you won't save me, please don't waste my time."

This had proved quite the challenge, indeed. But it seemed her lessons and training was starting to pay off, because the ice kept obeying her wishes even as her strength dwindled. Maea was running on fumes by now, but forced herself to keep going even as a vicious headache began to pound behind her eyes. There was a taste of iron in her mouth, one of her best tells for knowing that she was starting to overextend... But there was so little left to do. Just one final beam, and they would be done.

She hardly noticed the entrance of the cloud, or the dragon. Normally she would have joined Libbs and Quanil in the overjoyed fawning over the miracles, but right now she had to keep her focus on the task at hand. On shoring up the cracks that began to form as her strength ebbed away.

Luckily, Sugar's attempts to help did make things easier. They managed to hold up one of the beams, and in a final push Maea helped raise the other one up with a pillar of the ice, pushed it into place and held until she was sure the others had bolted it into place.

But once that was done, she was spent. Gasping and shuddering, she made the ice met into water and drain away down the walls to the floor. Then she collapsed down onto the floor, sitting straight down into the puddles of her own making, too exhausted to even try and wipe them up.

"That's it, that's all I got... You alright, everyone?" She looked from Sunjata to Libbs, to Quanil and over to Ronin, making sure they were in one piece, that she really had maintained control and not hurt any of them.

-----

Maea shores up the cracking ice with the help of Sugar, then helps to raise the final beam up to the roof. After that she is spent, no more magic left in her! She checks to see that everyone is alright.

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Age: 24 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Quanil could only nod in wide-eyed agreement with Libbs at the sight of ... Sugar, apparently. But reality came crashing down at the same time as that one last beam, and they jumped, too, and winced seeing Ronin take the brunt of it.

They hurried to help as they were able, securing the beam once it was back in place, hoping with every second that no one would be badly hurt and that maybe they could pet the dragon, but mostly the first one. Maybe they could feed the dragon a treat? What did one feed dragons? This one breathed ice (thank Safrin) but did that mean they did or didn't prefer spicy things? They were probably carnivores or omnivores, so maybe a mouse or something? Sugar was cat-sized, more or less. That made Quanil think of a winged cat, and they wondered if there were such a thing, and where one would find one if there were, and I'd name my winged cat Fluffwings or maybe Mewwing, like Mew-Wing but also mewing the sound and...

And then Maea collapsed. It was sudden, so it drew their attention away from their litany of wandering thoughts. But she was sitting, and talking, so... so she was okay, right?

"Uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?"

(shows up late with starbucks, quotes Star Wars, the usual. sorry for that!)
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
The crash distracts Sunjata well enough to see Ronin take the brunt of it, wincing at the sight before finishing up the roof. But by the time he manages to be finished with it and the surrounding reinforcements to the walls at the top, Ronin’s got it all put into place with the help of Libbs and Quanil. Things go as they should (for the first time) and Sunjata exhales a sigh of relief as Maea begins to shift the ice into water, to withdraw from the reinforcements. At least the Temple is prepared and cleaned – just needs some new décor from the ruined bit.

Drifting from the ceiling down toward the ground on navy wings, he shifts into himself just in time for Maea to collapse, hearing Quanil’s concern. He steps over to Maea as she asks if theyre all alright, giving her a nod and a soft smile, offering his arm in case she’d like to stand to try and get her bearings about her again.

He looks around at the Temple and the work they’ve done, before looking to everyone that’d come to help put it together. “Thanks for the help, it looks great.” He says with a quiet rumble, some hidden bit of pride that despite the bumps, things had gone well for the most part. “Free drinks at the VlamVloed for those who want it.” He murmurs with a small smile, looking then to Ronin to see if the man would be joining him or choosing Torchline instead.

He wouldn’t blame the Dark Star if he chose his husband instead of remaining in the pit of memories of this place.

DONEEE! WE DID IT! You guys rock!

Everything went well on the last round and it’s all put up and back together. Sunjata’s offered to meet at the VlamVloed for drinks and rest if anyone wants ‘em. Other than that, feel free to add a closing post or not, I’ll archive it in a few days!
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 24 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
Quanil brightened. Not only had they helped, but free drinks! And a chance to discuss with Mr. Sunjata the possibility of staying at his fine establishment.

So long as Maea didn't need help to the infirmary, Quanil was definitely interested in going to the VlamVloed. Quanil had heard that Maea was a member of the Guild, so her health and well-being took precedence over their desire to drink and chat at a bar.

Thanks for having me! Definitely down for party drinks and chatting at the VV! ^_^
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 847
M
 A
  E
   A
I talked to God to no avail

Said, "If you won't save me, please don't waste my time."

Taking a moment to breathe and rest, Maea eventually accepted Sunjata's hand and got back to her feet. The girl smiled at Quanil, grateful for the concern.
"Thank you, I'm alright" she replied. "Just tired, is all."

Looking around at the work they had accomplished, she took a deep breath and straightened her back. They'd done the first part... the Temple was in one piece again. As for the rest, that would be up to Sunjata and whichever companions he chose to bring. "A job well done," she told him with a soft smile, hoping that this success would help bolster some confidence in him, along with the little touch of pride.

He'd earned it. They all had.

-----

Thank you! <3 Maea out.

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
LIBBS
Libbs jumped up and down, dancing about like an excited corgi. She waved her arms around, completely forgetting about the little dragon that she was absolutely wanting to see. "Ayee!" she grinned.

"Hey, free drinks!" she grinned, "I dunno about you all, but I am THIRSTY." She'd walk up to Maea, patting her on the shoulder. "You did really good there lady! I didn't know you had ice powers!"

That being said, she turned to Quanil and Ronin. "It was also nice meetin' ya too as well! I'll see ya there!"

---

-- Libbs out~
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
the things we hold are always the first to go
His muscles burned and there would be a few bruises there tomorrow, but all in all Ronin considered their work a job well done. Did he have mixed feelings regarding the fact that he had been the one to bring the Temple roof down in the first place? Oh absolutely. It was for that reason he would give Sunjata a polite nod but nothing more, declining his offer of celebration for (he hoped) obvious reasons.

”Enjoy yourselves,” he told the group, waiting for Sugar to swoop down and about his shoulders again before he left. The following morning would find him back in Torchline without delay.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
A nod is given toward Ronin, having not expected the man to stay with the rest of the trio. But for the rest of them? He can’t help but to snort to Libbs in her excitement after he’s pulled Maea to her feet. His gaze flits over the rest of the gathering, an agreement that the rest would come along even if the Dark Star wouldn’t be joining them.

And with it, he gives the Temple one last glance, helping Maea and following Quanil and Libbs toward the VlamVloed to continue the rest of the small celebration and to soothe some of the exhaustion the day had caused.

FIN <3
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.