Notice Board

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Scrawled beneath the Aurelia's notice is some elaborate graffiti indeed...

I'VE GOT A TEN FOOT COCK AND I'M MARRYING QUEEN MAEVE

Oh, sorry. I thought we were all just making exaggerated claims now without any evidence.

I ain't seen any kids missing from Torchline lately. Which one did the Priest torture? What was their name?

Thought "Aurelia" was dead anyway. Shame on you for impersonating a dead person!

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Flowerbirth Deity

Near the sunshine pools in Hak Etme you will find a well of starlight coming out of the ground. Beneath it is the remaining seasonal deity, Ghilio. He seems like the sort that does not like to be bothered, so leave him alone if you can.

He does require water though. This can be poured down the well without needing to go beneath the ground and bother him.

I will be arranging a meeting for us to discuss a small expedition out into the desert with water for him!

Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
A Bonfire Night

You are hereby invited to attend a casual night of fun in the Glade, Hollowed Grounds. Consider bringing a story to share over the light of bonfires real and otherwise, all in the spirit of tolerance and coexistence. Food, music and a good time is guaranteed!

Dress warmly, as snow lies deep in places.

Welcome!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Chaele Omriwin
Shaman

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int: 0
Played by: Cith Offline
Change author:
MP: 235
Oerwoud Aid Station

Those who wander in the Oerwoud are bound to get lost or hurt, but this can be at least partially prevented by seeking out an aid station within. If you would like to help construct it, follow the river east, then take the right fork, the next right fork, and the middle-left fork. Head seventy paces north and you will find the site. If you get lost... well, you should not have been out there anyway, should you?

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Strange Weather

Citizens of Torchline,

I spoke to Safrin about what is causing the cold weather in our land. There has been a shrine built to Eirachi. If we don't decide what action to take, our land will suffer from the cold and surely affect our way of life.

To destroy the shrine will surely anger her, but we aren't sure what she'll be able to do without influence here.

Please write to me with any suggestions you might have to handle this little problem so we may consider all the options.

- Maeve Ansel, the Nightshade and Queen of Torchline

Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Dead Ramphire

A herd of dead ramphire were found on the beach (poor things!) It was super gross, but also they had no blood.

So...be careful where you walk.

xoxox Flora

the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 9 - Strg: 34 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 40 - Luck: 36 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Caution

A pod of encantados by the Isles were also drained of blood. This may be the work of a cult. So far the sacrifices have been limited to animals, but until more is known be careful when traveling alone.

~Hadama of the Mer

Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
Looking for Strong Arms

Seeking several tough, street-smart, experienced hands for a job in Torchline. Must be discreet and take direction with no questions asked. Reputation among scavvers and merchants needed. Street cred a plus. Bring the tools of the trade and be ready to work.

Interested parties seek out Amanda Branford in the market district. You know who I am.

the Tidebreaker

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Shore and Sea

Greetings,

The isolation between sea and shore ended during the War. The rebuilding since has kept both cities busy, but it is time to reconsider how to navigate these new currents. I request your presence at the Miana Pool at sunset in three days to discuss the future of Mer and Humans in Torchline.

All Torchers are welcome to attend.

~Hadama, King Under the Waves

Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Greetings people from Caido.

It's been a year since the end of the war. Many things had to be rebuilt. Many of us have lost things. I would like to help rebuild something. I would like to start a guild that has the goal to build things. With a large port in the vicinity as well as the necessary materials, the Grounds are excellent for it. Also, experienced ship drivers or shipbuilders as well as people for the security of the goods are needed. The grounds need people like you. Does the whole thing appeal to you? Then please send me a raven or come personally.

Respectfully Darkeye.

Coding Base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Masquerade

Frey and I would like to invite all of you to a masquerade at Wrenzaok's Refuge. It will be held in the middle of Deepfrost with more information to follow as we get closer to the event. We look forward to seeing you there.

- Sunjata Wrenzaok
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Help for Building

Looking for volunteers to meet at the Outskirts of Wrenzoak's Refuge to help build a brothel. We'll be meeting in a week's time if you're interested in helping out.

- Sunjata Wrenzaok

(Thread: {PQ} a space in between)
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Tidebreaker

Change author:
The future of Torchline

Torchers,

Thank you for your hard work with the Bubblestream between Haulani and the Underwater City.

With War behind us and our peoples connected, we may look to other ways to improve our home. I will host a meeting at the canal in front of the Court of Stars in three days. I ask you to bring your suggestions for what you would like to see next. You may send them to me privately if you wish.

I have also given the question of human leadership of Torchline much consideration over the past season. I would welcome a human co-ruler. If you wish to nominate yourself you may step forward at the meeting for a vote. If none are willing, I will continue to lead the region alone.

All Torchers are requested to attend, if able.

~Hadama, King of Torchline

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MAKE TORCHLINE COOL AGAIN

War is OVER, haven't you heard? So let's have some F U N in Torchline again!

Why isn't the healing fountain in front of the Court not made of WHISKEY? Why isn't there magical starlight that just...keeps the coast illuminated? Who needs torches, anyway?

What about never getting sunburned? What about some tumseas we can ride around on?

xoxo