Notice Board
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
The Halenani is HIRING

Hiring both men and women. Room, board, security and medical are part of compensation. Please inquire with the Madame at the Halenani.

~Madame Phoebe

Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
SEEKING ANIMALS

This note is being posted for Delta, the Mermaid. It has been transcribed for her

Hello! I am Delta and I am trying to do some research!

If you have a live animal from the forest or snowy mountains or any sort of butterfly, please bring it to the Coast on (specified day). If you do, you will be compensated for your time!

If you are an attuned that would also be spectacular! Please, no illusions!

Examples of animals I would love like that my research would benefit from: Lion, Tiger, Elephant, Butterfly, Fluffy Cow, etc.

Thank you very much!

Thread in question: {SE} seeking animals
Hunter

Age: 31 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Help Wanted for House Building

I could use some help with building a home in the jungle. Strong arms a plus. No fear of heights, please. Meet east of the river. Follow the path to the lightning-struck tree and then take the right fork to the big tree. Payment in booze, meat, or hides.

~Kel

{PQ} Not Yet House Nor Home
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Completion of the canals

Thank you to everyone who helped complete our Regional Quest tasks. I will be venturing to meet with Safrin at dusk, tomorrow. Feel free to attend. Candles will be provided.

Thread: asked the moon for orchids

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Prepping Torchline

All Attuned welcome to help. - Sunjata Senzaok

Thread: {PQ} (SE) used to the darkness

No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
ATTENTION TORCHLINERS

Strange men have been targeting citizens in an attempt to recruit them for their cause. They are well-dressed, well-spoken, and vague with information regarding themselves. If you have any information or have encountered these individual (known names listed below), please seek out the Halenani Madame.
  • Cian ó Broin
  • Dorian Pryor
  • Finn Rosencrantz
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Peaches Anyone?

ALTERNATIVE FIAT LUX

To honor Frey and their integral part in the rebirth for which the season is named, the Halenani will be opening its doors to any who wish to celebrate by engaging in Frey's preferred manner - copious amounts of sex.

All are welcome! Those who wish to seek the services of the Halenani prostitutes will receive services at a steep discount (read: nearly free - you can't afford to not cum, you see!) Those with partners may also join in and rent a room for a minimal cost to honor Frey together and partake in all the lovely amenities they have outfitted the brothel with.

We hope you will join us!

~~ Madame Phoebe
Cum on over, baby
Code blatantly stolen from Sky
NOTE: The ink is perfumed - floral with musky undertones
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Fiat Lux

The Greatwood have offered to host the festival of Fiat Lux this year. Ascended have been invited to attend as well.

Details of the festival are given (will update the link once it's posted). Remi decides rather than posting a public notice warning the ascended to be on their best behaviour if they go, given that it's only Sam and Nate, he opts to do it person.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Jungle Exploration

A young woman was found near-death near where the jungle borders Apopo. Unfortunately, she could not be saved but told me that prior to the fall which ultimately killed her, she'd made a good deal of headway into the jungle. Previously this wasn't possible but it seems perhaps things are changing around our borders...

Ronin and I intend to go and explore the Jungle. Any who wish to join us, please contact me. This is purely an information-gathering mission, but that is no guarantee of danger.

We leave in three days time.

~Remi Taliesin

For any who wish to come, just nudge me on discord with whatever IC reasons you think are necessary.
Priority to TL residents since, you know, it's part of our home ;)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
New Guild!

Calling the brave, the strong, the bold, and the curious!

Do you wonder what lies out there? Do you lay asleep at night and think of parts of Caido yet to be discovered? Do you have something to prove? Just a restless ball of energy who needs an outlet?

Wessex Theskyra is searching for a group of people to form an Explorer’s Guild. She wants people who are interested in discovering both the mundane and fascinating aspects of the world.

Intrigued? Meet on the Ahi Coast, just east of Kaiholo Port, in a week. Sunset. Bring something that shows the nature of your spirit.

Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Monsoon Clean-Up

Looking for volunteers to help me clean up Ahi Coast! There seems to be quite a bit of salvageable debris! Meet me in the morning, and bring some work gloves!

- Melita

{PQ} breathe fire over mist

Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Supplies & Armaments Requested

The Ascended Followers of The Voice have voted elected decided to purge the Longnight monsters that threaten the Hollowed Grounds. Help would be appreciated in the form of weapons and items, especially those with a fire affinity.

Stuff can be dropped at Donations can be made to the Slagveld or Medical Clinic. Thank you for your cooperation.

Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Caution: Illness in Torchline

There's an illness in Torchline that has the following symptoms: hallucinations, delirium, fear of water, thirst, attraction to fire, an' a fever. If you or someone you know has those symptoms, keep them inside and treat accordingly. As far as we know it is no longer contagious an' we're investigating a cure.

Looters an' troublemakers during this time will be fed to the Maw.

If y'need special assistance, find Zeph Kawaianu or Raza Ekambe.

- RAZA
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Note for all

Hello Torchline,

My time as Governor will be soon coming to an end. Before I resign I will ensure that a new Governor is put into place.

I have a few candidates in mind, but if you'd like to be considered, let me know.

~Remi Taliesin