where's the wonder and awe
Deimos or Artisan Guild
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs squeaked, shaking her head. She reached out, and shook his hand as hard, and as excitedly as she could. There was an absolute thrill of being considered and selected for a task that tickled every part of Libb's ego, her chest swelling with hope, joy, and optimism. She most certainly can make a home here! One way, or another. "I- I will find my way around yes! I want to find out who owns these tools, and, yes! I will make a stall here as well. And I will.. find.. something, to make, but I will make them, and they will be the highest quality. And if they're not, I'll just keep goin' until I make somethin' really amazing!" she declared with absolute dedication. "Though, I.. I may have questions. But I will get started right away!" she nodded. She turned away and looked to the table, her lips pushed together, her brain beginning to formulate ideas and thoughts. Almost like an old glove that fits on just right!

((We can conclude this thread if you would like.))
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
DEIMOS
Heave the silver hollow sliver
There appeared to be a certain level of conviction and determination in this one’s soul – and for half a second he simply listened to it, knowing full well she’d need it, require it, for any other days, months, seasons, and years ahead. Caido was gracious and vicious all at once; sometimes a plague, sometimes a blessing, sometimes everywhere in between (in no particular order; what was once renowned as jubilation was quickly rendered into disaster and ruin). When his hand was finally released from her grasp, he nodded, smothering some raw laughter barreling around his chest. “See that you do,” to anything and everything; her wheels, plans, and goals seemingly already in motion. “Let me know if you need anything else.” Then he nodded once more, tools still clutched in his palm, maneuvering back through crowds and gatherings, into stretches of necessity and meticulous, scrupulous underpinnings.

{-FIN}
Unite and spread the heart apart