no stone unturned
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
HARPER
It's definitely something to mull over at least. Though she doesn't need to know that he intends to seek out Ludo in his own time, and that's sure to make Safrin a little cross with him. He hopes it will be worth it to get more information about the souls of Caido, and how he might be able to help Kiada in her quest. "Maybe I'll ask her next time I see her. The worst answer would be a no anyway." Or maybe getting cursed. Harper isn't sure how that stuff works here. "I don't think so. Wanting closure when someone has departed isn't abnormal." Exactly why scam artists used to set up shop as mediums and other predictive types in his home city, only to dupe grieving people out of their money.

He laughs brightly at her agonized reaction, curling closer and slinging an arm over her waist comfortably. "I'll make sure to mostly bring inedible gifts." Reaching up he gently touches her cheek, giving her a warm smile before pressing a tender kiss to her brow. "It's been a long night, get some rest Kiada." He pulls her closer to share their warmth, and relaxes back into the pillows to encourage sleep to come for them both.

- FIN!!
this is your ocean, an ocean of night

BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3