oh i didn't just kiss her
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HOTARU
After hearing of and finally seeing Frey in person, Hotaru had been more than inclined to seek out the God. Sexuality, indulgence, pleasure? Oh, those were things Hotaru could get behind so to speak. Had already indulged in since her arrival in Caido, and enjoyed both times. Though Safrin was likely closer to who she used to know and worship in the Moon Goddess, some wounds are a little too raw to reopen so soon. And knowing her unwanted race, well who's to say that she is going to be answered anyway?

She comes early in the morning, when dew still clings to the grasses of the Glade and the sunrise is a wash of gold and pink across her skin. She's wearing little more than a nightie, a slip of silk that bares more than it covers, and a gossamer fabric that charades at being a robe. In her hands, her gift. She had considered making a dual-ended glass dildo after Phoebe's request, but had decided a little creativity would be more accepted than something so on the nose and easily replicated. Instead she has finely tooled leather in the shape of a riding crop, and the softest ropes she could braid, similar to Shibari ropes in their purpose and structure. As she arrives at the shrine she deposits them, hoping they are a sufficient offering. "Hello darling, I hope you have a moment for me to bend your ear? Or perhaps something else, if that would please you." Her smile is distinctly playful, waiting for either silence or an answer.

Hotaru is turning in my birthday gift for a God Quest!
please do me a favor and shut up
I wear heels bigger than your d*ck

Table Code by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's no innuendos,
it's exactly what you think
Why hello there.

The crop is suddenly slapped against a palm—far harder than any mortal might reasonably enjoy (then again..)—as the deity appears, gazing down at the braided chords which have caused bright streaks of heat and light to appear across their palm. Appearing as the heightened physical incarnation of whatever—or whomever—it was that Hotaru found most attractive, the god would be completely without clothing, guilt, or self-consciousness.

"Handmade...useful...suggestive.." Again they slapped it against their palm and this time when they did, Hotaru would feel the braided chords trickling down her spine. "..what a thoughtful offering." With a smile as wicked as it was heat filled, the god would give Hotaru a pleased look.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
HOTARU
In all her experience with gods, the sudden appearances they prefer will never quite be something she gets used to. But her grin is salacious as Frey appears, more than just stunning - quite literally indescribable in their level of attractiveness. In Hotaru's gaze they are a strong, genderless person with a sharp smile and kind eyes, a strength and height that she envies and enjoys in equal measures. No discernible features, no love or lust that she prefers in Caido reflecting upon their skin, but skin that she enjoys feasting upon with her eyes nonetheless.

As the slap of the crop echoes in the Glade, Hotaru shivers and hums softly at the teasing, ghostlike sensation of the ropes against her skin. Her own eyes are hooded and gleaming with delight at the God's acceptance when she lifts them to meet Frey's gaze. "I'm glad you like it. I tested them out myself." She bites her lip, far from coy and instead downright devilish as she remembers testing various lengths of the crop on her own thighs. It had certainly been a gift to them both, one she had deeply enjoyed making. "I had a question for you darling, and I'm a big fan of your work so I hoped you might be the one to help me." Safrin reminded her of her old goddess, but Frey? Oh, Frey and Hotaru are kindred spirits, and she hopes her presence here - being Abandoned, asking so freely and pointedly for a gift upon their first meeting - does not upset the being. "What could I do for you in exchange for the ability to rebound or redirect magical attacks?" No point in mincing words, Hotaru knows exactly what she's getting into here. If the God will allow her this, they can ask just about anything of her. Best to please the god of pleasure, right?

Table Code by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's no innuendos,
it's exactly what you think
Indeed.” They agree. With features that shift and contort, Frey smiles with a devilish warmth as they let their eyes slip with glacial slowness up and down Hotaru’s body. Their gaze is weighty, like silent fingers roaming up and down; palms coaxing over nipples, breath upon a collar bone, teeth against a lobe of an earth, and a pant of excitement below the whiff of hair between her legs.

Now more than interested in the words coming out of Hotaru’s mouth as they were in the lips and tongues and teeth making the sounds, Frey nodded for her to continue. “Rebound or redirect? My my. A woman who knows what she wants is a rare thing in this world.” Rarer still to have those desires stated so clearly and just as Hotaru knew they would, Frey deeply appreciated her candour.

“Much as I adore this gift you’ve brought me, lets give it a bit more ... substance mm? Use it to redirect an attack, physical, magical, beastial...whatever. Then be instrumental in someone switching teams...I”ll let you take that as you will....” They winked suggestively at this.

“Then you will bring the crop back here and use it on me, and we’ll see what’s what.”

Switching teams can either mean having someone change their race with Hotaru’s help, can be someone straight having a gay encounter, etc, etc.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
HOTARU
Hotaru offers up her body for Frey's viewing pleasure like a preening bird, sure of herself and her own blatant (and understandable) attraction to the deity. Her eyes flutter as a ghostlike touch roves over her body, skin prickling and nipples hardening, thighs twitching beneath each bit of stimulation. If this is what each meeting with Frey will be like, Hotaru is going to be a very devout follower to say the least.

Her smile is salacious and wicked in return to Frey's words. "What's the fun in being normal?" Rarity is something she strives for, and she is unbothered by whether that is cast in a positive or negative light. She listens intently to the instructions, satisfaction blooming in her chest at her request being received and admittedly quite excited to return and use the crop on Frey. A final little gift before the resolution of her quest, she thinks. "I'll be hasty so I can return and let you try it out firsthand," she promises with a purr and a wicked grin. Retrieving her crop, she slaps it against her thigh to relish the sting and blows Frey a kiss. "Don't miss me too much darling. And thank you."

She has work to do.

I'm an idiot and didn't close this out fuck Fin!

Table Code by Sky!