I'm getting tired of starting again
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
She considered the reply, still not entirely clear on the reasons in her case - surely she would never be that much of an asset when it came to fighting. But Maea was certainly not going to argue against herself, so in the end she just nodded with a happy little smile, and pocketed the sheafs of paper like they were the most precious old document in the Aetheneum.

"Well, thank you for that. I'll be sure to come back once I've gotten this down well enough. I'm really looking forward to learning here, I'm honored you've taken the time for me."

She was itching to get started already, though wanted a little more privacy as she discovered just what kind of level her endurance was at. If she couldn't run for more than a minute straight, she'd... rather not have an aucience. Not just yet.

---

[Fin for Maea, unless you've more to add? ^^ ]
MAEA
just a glimpse of truth
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Deimos
If she’d wanted specific reasons, if she’d wanted extended compliments upon herself, then perhaps she’d best look elsewhere. The Sword would reserve his judgment until he’d seen how she worked, how she utilized herself, how she came to grow and become better. It was one thing to say, it was another one entirely to commit to the actions, and stay the course, even when the situation became harrowing, dangerous, or simply overwhelming. That, and he was not a wellspring of accolades and commendations – rewarding others with justified praise when it was applicable. “You are welcome,” he prospered in simple, quiet platitudes, already beckoned back to other motions and maneuvers. They’d see, in time, if she adhered to the prosperities and options granted to her.

(Fin)
Out of sight and out of mind
Make everything alright
So let the sky and sea collide
Just not in our lifetime