(se) add a lil' sunshine
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
"That sounds like a good idea, honestly. For both of us. In case we broke a little more than the ground beneath us, eh?" she chuckled in agreement. Her eyes didn't lose their concern. In fact, they gained a little more weight, the chirpy smile turning into a bit of a pout. "Here, let me make it up to ya, if.. that's okay. Why don't I go get the cotton real quick-like, and we can head back to the Settlement together? I promise to be quiet. And that way, if one of us keels over for some reason, we can run and get help."

Perhaps along the way, she may find some way to make it up to him. She would pause, and wait for a response. And if he responded well, Libbs would nod, quickly rush off, chattering quickly with one of the farmers, who would secure a nice bushel of cotton for the lady. Probably way more then she was planning on using, enough to make her smile uneasy, and her eyes a bit wide. So that's what getting your tail kicked by a bull earned you!

Once done, she would meet Neron.. only pausing for a moment to reach into one of her pockets to pull out a waterskin, partially filled with water. She would give him a hopeful smile. "Bull fightin's thirsty work after all! 'Sides, least I can do for yer help today. Thank you. I mean it. When I get one of these guys drafted up, I'mma find my way to Halo and give you the first one." she declared.

And like that she would be ready to go, the sun restored back to her smile and her gaze, ready to continue onwards.

--

Otherwise, if he didn't, Libbs most likely would have uneasily lurked around the farm for a bit to learn a bit more about the area, before following some of the commuters home. It's not wise to travel home injured after all.

(I'm willing to fin it here, seems like a good note to end it on - Libbs out!)
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
neron
Neron could only really blink at Libbs - mostly because of the pain but also because she was like a firework pinging off in all directions. ”A good idea,” he said with a nod, leaving her to go and get the cotton whilst he caught his breath and surveyed the damage. He would bruise quite wonderfully from this, and he was reasonably certain that at least two of his ribs were cracked from the kick (though in reality it might have been a lot worse). Further examination at least showed all of his belongings to be intact, and just as he was finishing up it was to find Libbs returning.

Or. Well. A lot of cotton with her voice. Opening his mouth to ask what in Caido she had said to the farmers to get quite so much, before thinking very much better of it, Neron accepted the waterskin gratefully. ”Is that so?” he said of the lighter, grinning. ”I look forward to it.” And with that he would follow her back toward the Settlement, keen for a stronger drink and a lot of rest.

~FIN
lay your hand on me, one last time

Coding base by Sky!