never met a wolf
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun smirked, spirits more than a bit revived by the conversation. ”Well, yes. Hidden was sort of the idea behind it.” The words came out with the barest hint of a wry drawl.

Rapping the knuckles of his left hand against the wood of the table, he gave Zidane an apologetic smile. "As enjoyable as this was, I'm afraid I should probably get going." The potter's smile morphed into a genuine grin. "It was good catching up, though. And I'll see you soon, hopefully." With that, he gave the other man a cheerful wave. Then Amun stood up and made his way out of the VlamVloed. As he dodged through the patrons, he whistled a sea shanty, steps light.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Zidane Rift
Tinkerer

Age: 57 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
ZIDANE
Zidane couldn't help but to feel a bit sad Amun was leaving but after all he should most likely do the same, sun rose earlier this time of year after all. He smirked and stood up so that Amun could do the same. "I enjoyed this, take care Amun" He said truthfully as Amun then moved out from the bar, cheerfully whistling which made Zidane let out an amused laugh before he to left the bar to go towards home. Interesting night indeed.

-FINISHED-

<3
Don't mind me, I'm just marking my territory
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3