{SE} That's all I need
for Amun
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Ouch. Thanks Amun. It hurt a whole lot to basically be told that his biggest problem was that he wanted to live life happy. That the things that made him happy were wrong. That when he felt joy being around another person it was bad. It wasn't a happy thing to think about....but if it meant he would stop fighting with others, then he'd try to hold it back at much as possible? As long as Amun didn't hate him, it was fine. Yeah. He'd be happier anyways if Amun was nicer to him.

His eyes focused on his basket as he chewed on his lips, not even daring to watch as Amun started to make his exit. Before the man could leave, Oliver looked forward towards the canvases. "What about your art? Aren't you going to take it with you?" Even if Amun didn't give a flying fuck about his artwork, Oliver still cared about what others had to produce. Surely, the ascended would want to keep what he had created, even if it was minimal. Oliver hadn't gotten to see it, but he could bet it was beautiful.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
The words halted Amun in his tracks. Turning, he stared at Oliver. The Ascended wasn’t even breathing. "I'd hardly call it artwork." The words carried a dangerous edge. "And I don't want a reminder of the fact that I can't do anything."

Facing forward again, he stood in the doorway. "Get rid of it. You can burn it, for all I care." With that, he walked forward again, fully exiting the Sanctuary. The heat and light outside mocked him almost as much as the blank easels and unworked clay did. Frowning slightly, he tucked the basket more fully in the crook of his arm. Then he walked away.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The words echoed in his ears as Oliver didn't dare look back at Amun. It was obvious that Amun wasn't doing too hot, but even still, Oliver thought he was being a small bit of a dick about things. It's fine, though, he was probably just being too 'excited' over the idea of art. Even if Amun didn't view it as art, Oliver was sure that Bastien would. So, walking over to where all of the supplies were stored, Oliver took out a small parchment of paper and a cloth and returned back to the desk.

Scrawling out on the paper, Oliver left a special message for his guildmaster. The note would read.

Bastien,

I wasn't sure what to do with this. Amun created it, but states that he feels as though it is better off burnt. Told me to get rid of it, but I wanted a second opinion. I've left a cloth over it so to preserve his wishes for others to not see it, but if you desire to do something else with it, go for it. I just thought it was wrong to burn a piece of art, even if he doesn't currently see value in it.
~~~~ Oliver

Walking on over to the easel, Oliver plucked up the canvas without looking, headed on over to the stage, and proceeded to drape over the cloth on top it. The finishing touch was the piece of paper on top.

With that mission done, he picked up his sketchbook, mostly completed basket, and headed outside. Hopefully he wouldn't run into Amun anytime soon. That'd be preferable.

FIN
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING