the rainbow connection
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
There is a hum as Oliver contemplates the words of the alchemist. He most likely knows quite a lot about how chemical reactions work, which means he is most likely right about this. "Interesting...I wonder why the colors are so uniform." Were the rocks slightly different? What was causing this? Oliver didn't really know anything about science, so all he could do was make guesses and ask questions...which was what he normally did.

While Remi had little to no interest in making dyes, Oliver had a huge interest. Maybe he could bring some back with him to the guild and see if he could create some new paints. It sounded fun and like a good experiment.

"What do you plan to do with what you have? Got any ideas or things you're currently working on?" What even was Remi doing anymore? Maybe he had set up a brand new shop or something. "Are you still going to practice alchemy? Or do anything else?" He was deeply curious, clearly. Hopefully Remi wouldn't be too annoyed by his constant barrage of questions.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
Remi ignores this question. He doesn't wonder about the uniformity of the colours, doesn't worry about any of it. All that he had to worry over is gone now; Oliver's academic interests and wanderings aren't his problem.

Gritting his teeth together, the alchemist suddenly stands, hurling down a rock into the ground. "Gods Oliver."  He snaps in a voice that is cold and low. His sea-glass eyes blaze with hostility as he shakes his eyes at the young hybrid. "My daughter was killed. Ronin and I were thrown here with nothing. I tried to kill myself multiple times, and am now living through this hell as best I can. And you want to know what plans I have? What I"m working on?"

Fangs snarled from Remi's lips as he turned away, presumably walking back towards the beach.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.