[SE] basic building blocks of baskets
pen!
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
Monsters made by the Voice seems like rather a poorly thought out plan, which is strange considering that so far you've been very impressed by The Voice's cleverness when affecting evolution. "If she isn't in the Spire anymore how come they still take 'em?" you ask, tilting your head curiously and beginning to fiddle a reed of your own between your fingers. "Shouldn' the Voice know where the bodies are? An' how t'stop the monsters?"

Wessex's idea makes you perk up, mulling it over thoughtfully. You do like the idea of an Avengers-style demigod team-up quite a bit, though you can't say you're totally sold on the reasoning behind it. "Oia an' me, our abilities work on organic creatures- d'ya think the monsters're organic?" As for the Old Gods helping? "I don' think Dama would, but maybe Mort'n the heralds."
Kaimana
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The kid asks the hard questions, doesn’t he. Almost embarrassed at the implications (which she knows he doesn’t mean in malice), Wessex can only shrug. “I don’t know. She’s mentioned that they’re irrational things, perhaps fueled by a singular purpose.” Anger, hunger, a vindictiveness against the living, where the byproducts of their actions to go the Voice? “I’m not sure she can control them… end them, though… that might be a possibility. I’m going to ask.” Would the Voice, who seems so smart, have truly unleashed that kind of terror on the world without a backdoor kill switch?

“They can burn. Can be caught in a magical net. Do you think that counts as organic?” Wessex’s perception of that word is elementary at best, her questions as much of a guess as Kai’s. But there’s that word again. Dama. Is it a demi-god thing, or…? “I’d hope everyone could come together for a good cause. But I don’t expect them to. And who’s Dama?” She thinks she could get her Ascended brethren and the more powerful members of the Hallowed Ground to try and spearhead an effort. But at what cost? And what could they possibly do without some Godly help?

Wessex is trying to think about it realistically. It’s a big idea, but if you want to talk about actually helping the Hallowed Ground (not that Kai and Oia are there to help) - other than farming and trade, this is what would be most beneficial.

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm