[se] calm and chaos
For Sunjata!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
watch her dance, she beckons you
fair warning: leave her to herself
Melita tended to prefer red: fire, embers and cinders, the rush and stoking of rage behind her eyes. It symbolized contortions of her birth, of her home, of her land before damnation: the Dragon’s Throat and its ruby sands, its fixated, warrior emblems and torches. It conveyed the way she approached life, bright, effervescent, or a hot, blistering conflagration, emboldened and audacious, sinking into temper infernos. It was grit and determination, it was mettle and fortitude, it was an unwinding flame, basking in the glory of triumph or smoldering on the edges of failure. It was an omen, a warning, a tenacious sway to movement and sound. It was her embodiment: the chase, the race, the rush of life. Maybe that was why she dove beneath the water and didn’t care she was stained in its hue. Maybe it was lifeblood, a beating, beating, beating echo of ichor and survival.

“Someone special,” she murmured and ricocheted in return, tossing her head again, the crimson locks dripping water down her back, then swinging back and forth. The girl presumed it’d be Phoebe – though after the disastrous episode of the wedding, she really wasn’t sure what or who Sunjata considered special, given the amount of angst, melancholy, and open defiance rampaging around the nuptials. Melita shifted her eyes back to the pearl-colored fixtures, nodding in agreement and accord, grin brightening at their illumination and elemental expanse. “I’d say so!” A pause thereafter, quiet thoughts, fingers plucking at the red lichen she’d hoisted from the deep. “Know anyone who’d like plants?” Her first thought was Jigano, but she’d granted them to him last summer, and she had no idea if he’d require more for anything. Her second notion was Phoebe, but it left a poor taste in her mouth, in her thoughts; some rancorous edge after everything had seemingly fallen apart around them – she as much part of the bluff and stupidity as Sunjata.
beautiful to see, but poison to touch
calm and chaos, evolved and still evolving
MELITA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
i'll put all my pieces back together where they belong, and i'll say
He gives her a nod, someone special. She was special to him, in the way that he can show her the ways of their heritage, the ways of the life she’ll never know, a father figure she’d never had – stupid decisions and all. But they were somewhat close to the same age, and perhaps he wouldn’t have made these mistakes and decisions if he were older, Gaal’s age from whichever Helovia shift it had been. He’d be older, unsure how old, but probably old enough to know better.

Perhaps not.

Still, she approves of the stones and he gives her a boyish grin to that. At the mention of plants, however, it has his brain wracking slightly in thought. “Hmm.” He begins, making a show of reaching up to tap at his lips in thought, before he squints at her. He doesn’t know if she knows Phoebe all that well, and so he goes for the ones he has seen interact with her, gnawing on the inside of his cheek as he sinks further into thought. “Kaimana maybe?” He suggests, raising a dark brow in question.
god, i'm a mess
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
For a time, Melita had been surrounded by those she considered special. Her mother, her sister, her friends, like Iskra, those of the Dragon’s Throat: ripped apart shortly thereafter. Her Rift compatriots had been an assembled, makeshift family too, odds and ends of others blended together to form a cohesive unit merely trying to get through the days of agony and torture. Then that dissipated too – so when she latched on, it was fiercely, a protective, but still somewhat defiant nature, and since Sunjata had managed to insinuate himself somewhere in the midst of familiar ties, he was stuck with her. “Are you feeling any better?” Should he have even been swimming? The uncertainty cast the smile away from her, arching her brow in his direction.

At least his suggestion had some merit. Kai would likely appreciate the plants – if her memory served her well from their adventures in the labyrinth. “Oh, true!” And then she gasped. “His sister would probably like them too!” On that note, train, of thought and spiraling conjectures, her eyes went over to the things she’d already gathered, pondering if there was enough to do the gifts any justice. “I’ll grab some more. Do you want anything else while I’m down there?” A tease, maybe, sticking her tongue out slightly, as if they were shopping for wares or goods down in the market – instead of fetching gems and artifacts down at the bottom of a red-stained waterfall.
MELITA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
The question of if he’s feeling better, is granted with a soft smile and a small shake of his head. “Sort of. For now.” He offers, shrugging lightly, using his tail as a rudder of sorts to keep him in place as he catches her raised brow. “It comes and goes.” An honest answer. He’s fine when he does nothing – but he hates doing nothing, and so he typically pushes himself too far, faces the consequences after when his lungs seize and his body can’t quite work the way that it should.

He suggests Kaimana, however, and it’s granted with an agreement. He puffs out a hum of amusement toward her, nodding along with that agreement. Oia would probably like it too, he thinks, if nothing else but for the intrigue of it all. She goes over her rocks and he focuses on his small pile, pursing his lips together in thought as though he’s got some mental checklist he’s sifting through. “Nope, I think that’s about it.” He teases back to her, a rasping rumbling chuckle of laughter, watching her dive below the surface again.
god, i'm a mess
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
The youth frowned a little, a narrowing of her eyes that might have been considered dangerous; a sigh looming somewhere between her lungs and chest, billowing, softening into the air. Sort of didn’t really constitute a valid answer. Perhaps he shouldn’t have been out here, swimming around while he wheezed. She was no medical expert, that had been her mother’s realm, but this couldn’t have been making him feel any better. “I can finish up quick then,” a swift nod, ensuring he would be done just as efficiently too – nothing else required from her at the bottom of the pool.

So she dove down, a beatific instinct, part nymph once more, gliding beneath and between crimson undulations, descending and plummeting all the while. Her hands grasped hold of some of the lichen, additional sources she thought the twins could share and decipher, and a handful of more rocks, pebbles, and stones she could fashion into something else, or carry along for future offerings. The youth swung around, kicked off the bottom again, propelling herself back towards the surface, breaking through the ruby tides with an effervescent smile. “Got them!”
MELITA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Sunjata grants her a slight nod to her own, pulling himself out of the water enough to inspect the red that clings to him while she searches – the red that clings to his chest and tail that’s vibrant against suntanned skin and the black surface of the orca hues. He sinks down a bit more as she resurfaces, his gaze finding hers again and her victorious cheer, a toothy grin sent her way. “I knew you could do it.” He teases her yet again with a quiet snort, finally lifting himself out of the water fully, beside where the companions and their items are.

He shifts back into just his human self, pants slightly damp with the water that had clung to his legs in his partial form, folds his long legs beneath him as he picks up the stones and works with the bag he’d brought. “Need me to carry any?” He asks with a raised brow, willing to make space if she didn’t have enough of her own, before organizing the bag of whether or not he needs to make room for her. When finished, he stands, pulling his shirt on over his head and letting it cling to him without so much of a care, flashing her a grin, ready to head home.
god, i'm a mess
SuNJATA
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
It was her turn to roll her eyes as she swam back over, shaking her head, the long locks now dampened and soaked through, snorting away the vitriol, the childish contortions, the way the phrase sounded demeaning and condescending. She pushed the teasing and taunts away from her brow, meandering to the embankment, arms pushing along the strong, firm soil, lifting herself out of the crimson pool. She was stained again, all the more, any pale features now adorned in their crimson hues, giving her a more fiendish look. Then she shook like a dog, hoping some of the water cascaded and hit him.

The youth patted her companion, the grumbling, hissing gourd rushing over, then hastened and collected her items together. Her bag was nearly full by the time she was done, shaking her head back and forth at the offer. “I’m good!” Strong and formidable, outfitted with might and tenacity. Plants and rocks wouldn’t stifle her movements. Then they could settle for home, their goods concocted and orchestrated for the future festivities and celebrations.

(-FIN)
MELITA