[se] veni, creator spiritus
for Neron
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Oh, how they are so easily amused. Wessex is rolling her eyes so hard on the inside, disdain dying to leak from every non-functional pore in her body. It’s just time to leave and she’s about to do so when the Warden comes back to her. She offers him an innocent (dare we suggest at a smidgen of coy flirtation?) shrug. “Stick around and I’ll keep you on your toes, Warden.” Whether that’s a good or bad thing is up to him.

Wessex reaches for her hood, drawing it up around her head again. Offering him a courteous nod farewell, she steps into the crowd and as she is often want to do in the dark, vanishes in a blur.

{Fin for W!}

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
A good thing. It was definitely a good thing. And like it or not, Wessex’s display time compliment the Warden’s was received just as well by the people of the Citadel; if she wasn’t careful she’d end up having (gods forbid) a decent reputation in Halo. Perish the thought. Ah, but the former Ascended Queen was leaving now, and Neron had to stay for the formalities and celebrations.

Returning her polite nod, he watched her away into the icy streets. ”Don’t you worry, I have every intention of sticking around,” he said. He would be seen giving a subtle nod to a few faces in the crowd, before disappearing into the throng of people. Safrin, consider yourself distracted.

~FIN