Sssslithering Along (OPEN)
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Yeah, that's nice, but...I really doubt it'll happen. Adam had very little faith in government; the only shred of hope he had in Caido's was based on the fact that it was elected. Even then, he found it hard to actually believe the leaders were going to do anything to help the average person.

That Oliver wouldn't wear his sluttiness on his..well, fur, disappointed Adam. Still, he wasn't going to push for it - if the little fox wanted to be ashamed over his cool sounding sexual encounter, that was his to do.

Adam actually was planning to look in the tunnels, but the first rule of checking out secret tunnels with potential treasure was not to invite strangers you didn't want to share the treasure with. Pretty rocks? Shit, nice. I'll take a look later. For now, I'm just gonna...lounge here, I think.

That said he went still under the sun, letting the water on his scales slowly dry - if Oliver stayed he was welcome to sunbathe too, or Adam would simply stay in place until the fox left.
Fin~
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!