(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
Her laughter is a bright, tinkling sound in his ears as the water splashes against her body, and he can’t help the breathy chuckle that leaves him in response. He’d absolutely be sick when he gets back, but it would be worth it, he thinks, deciding that at the end of the day it was far easier to deal with the consequences after everything. And so he lets her nestle in, listens to her words with a quiet nod. “It can happen anywhere.” And it had. Caido had only reiterated the fact to him that nothing lasted forever. And he had to get used to it, despite how hard it was to.

He tilts his head back again as she traces the lining of a feather, his compass tattoo stretching out, pointing to her in a different way — no longer the north, but a point nonetheless, and he’s content to let her draw and touch and explore as he closes his eyes again, keeping her near. He’s aware of his surroundings, aware of what’s going on, but he simply just needs a moment to recover, to think.

Chances were, he’d end up slipping that ring back on the moment Maea left, returning to playing the part at first until it fell apart at the seams, waiting to celebrate the day that it does. But he doesn’t know, entirely, what he’ll do yet — and he chooses to focus on Maea rather than the dark spiral of his thoughts once more, finding light within the way it dances along her pale, sunburned skin.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
MAEA
Humming in quiet response, she thought of all he had told her. About his home, the people he had loved and lost, who'd hurt him and been hurt. Remembered her own family, and the region that was still her home even if it was changing from what she remembered it to be.

"'Change is inevitable. We either move with it, or are moved by it.'" she said, quoting something Ludo had told her. It seemed appropriate here, where change had broken upon them both like a tidal wave, shaking everything they thought permanent. Whether that was sorrow, loneliness or their own made up minds... it left no one untouched.

For a long time she simply lingered in his arms, savoring the stillness and the peace along with his quiet heartbeats. When the water eventually grew too cold to stand any more, Maea freed herself with a smile and a few quiet words and made her way back up on dry land. Using the last dregs of her powers to draw the water from her clothes, she wrung her hair dry and went over to Haai. Kneeling down beside the gryphon to pet it, she thanked the loyal little companion for the dutiful watch.

"I'll make sure to bring a present for you for the Midnight Gathering," she promised while scritching it behind an ear. "You've been so good, I hope you're not too hot after staying so long in the sun."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
At her response, he offers her a slight nod of his horned head. He’d heard a similar term before, back in Korofi, back when he’d been given the moniker of the Flood. Devastating, powerful, and yet one that moved with what occurred. Never a pillar, vibrant and strong and open. It was strange how much of him had changed, while at his core he agreed so heartily with the words. Regardless he inhales as deeply as he can, through the crackling, content for as long as he can before the chill of the water becomes too much.

She pulls herself away then and he focuses on her as she steps out of the water, to go to Haai to retrieve the rags and offer a scratch to the griffin, who howls a quiet hum of appreciation, wings flaring as though it hadn’t bothered her any. Sunjata shifts in the water, giving her a small smile and a quiet understanding. Until next time, it seems to say. as he lounges, soon to bundle everything up once Maea leaves and place it in the basket to find Jigano to his surprise later. “I’ll see you soon, Maea.” He hums to her with a sly wink. Because he’d still offered to train her at the very least.

— FIN
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.