[SE] some of it will stick
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Smirking, Amun nodded. ”Oh I intend to, tall drink.” With that, he laid the strange square on the Sunjata's skin. When it reverted back to its inert form, the potter groaned, and peeled it off. "I guess." His tone was more than a bit confused.

"Alright. Why don't you tell me your secrets, mystery patch." He gripped both corners, and tried to pull it or twist it, trying to see if he could manipulate the square itself. Regardless of the outcomes of that, he laid it across the knuckles of his right hand.

Poking it with his mind, he tried to get it to produce a pleasing chime and the scent of incense, something other than a visual change. Then he shifted it back to rock. Crouching down, he hammered forward a cautious punch at the box he'd tested the square on, trying to see if the patch changed anything but his physical appearance.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Twisting and tugging did nothing (but then, Amun was used to that, no?)

As the ascended's mind focused on sounds and smells, again nothing would happen. However at he thought of rock the patch on his knuckles would make his skin appear dry and cracked; as much the texture of a stone as one's skin could look. Punching the box would reveal no further insights, the patch not giving extra sensations or taking them away, not increasing ability.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
don't be cautious, don't be kind, you committed, i'm your crime
push my button anytime
It was almost amusing for the Ascended to continue to try and twist and pull at it, adding it to his skin and letting it change and shift in texture and color – and he stands back with an amused smirk along his face as Amun tells it to tell him its secrets. Ah, if only life was so easy. So Sunjata steps back a bit, folding his arms across his chest, steel gaze following the punch – unsure if anything had changed or not. At the end of the day, he wasn’t sure if they’d ever figure out why it wouldn’t work, why it wouldn’t react to different things. He was out of ideas entirely as well.
you got your finger on the trigger
but your trigger finger's mine
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
As Sunjata smirked, Amun rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, laugh all you like tall drink. I don't see you offering any helpful ideas here." The potter's words were joking, but there was a hint of real annoyance in them too.

He did a routine scan, just to see if it would tell him something while the patch was on, though he didn’t hold out much hope. Then he went completely still, unsettlingly so, not breathing, not moving, not even so much as a tremble. He sent a command for the square to try and get it to spread the illusion of the cracked skin to more than just his knuckles (assuming it was an illusion), trying to get it to cover as much of him as possible. He also tried ordering the actual square to move further up his arm, without touching it.
AMUN

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Neither works.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
push my button anytime
That’s because I’m out of them.” He admits with an amused smile toward the Ascended. But he remains leaning against the wall, arms folded across his chest as he focuses on the things Amun tries. It only becomes strange when the man becomes eerily still, and his gaze looks him up and down while he attempts to do… Well, whatever that was. He exhales quietly after a time of Amun trying a few more things before he shrugs his broad shoulders. “Anything yet?” Perhaps it made him feel something?
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun grinned, at Sunjata's comment though it couldn't entirely mask the potter's confusion in regards to the patch. "You say that like you had any ideas to begin with." The teasing fell from his lips, but his eyes were glued to the square.

Finally, he shrugged. Even with just the changing of his skin, it was neat enough. "Nope. I guess it just lets me control the appearance underneath the square. I'll keep trying things, though, see if it has any other properties. " Holding it up, he mentally prodded at it, having it shift back to the normal appearance of his skin. However, he didn't remove it from his knuckles, preferring to leave it hidden there.
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
push my button anytime
Amun’s teasing comment arises a snort from him. But he focuses on the square as well, waiting to see what the Ascended has to say about it. In the end, he assumes it’ll just be a regular square to change and shift appearance. He understands the idea behind it, a bit disappointed that it hadn’t created a form of stone skin or the like, but regardless it’s still neat enough. A nice find, he supposes. So he focuses on keeping the conversation light and playful, following along with Amun as they drift out of the Underground.

- FIN
SuNJATA