news to me
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun had spent another fruitless day trying and failing to make even a simple pot. All his efforts with his left hand came out sloppy, lumpy, and misshapen, though at this point he wasn’t trying that hard. As night had fallen, he'd set aside the clay and cleaned himself up.

Then he'd walked slowly towards the VlamVloed. Despite the fact that the potter didn't drink, he'd been spending more and more time there, simply sitting in a corner and watching people. It wasn't as if he had anything better to do. Nodding at the bartender, the Ascended made a beeline for his typical spot. Then he'd sat, and idly watched the patrons. There was an almost blank expression on his face.

Robin
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Robin Bailey

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
So. Loren had said that he didn't need to drink or eat and that he didn't experience warmth....but Loren also didn't know what economics was. Which means he could be wrong. Which means...maybe he could get drunk?

Okay. Getting drunk wasn't all that smart, but he needed something to do, since there wasn't exactly a school for him to go to or a bank to waste his life away in. Apparently, there was a library, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't figure out how to get there. A place he did figure out how to get to was something called a VlamVloed? Robin had no idea what that mean, but it sure sounded catchy so why not.

Wandering on in, the place seemed pretty empty save for maybe a couple of patrons. It wasn't too hard to figure out that it was a bar, thus leading him to the idea that he could get drunk. Perfect. Wandering up to the bar, he ordered himself whatever the strongest thing that the bartender had, took it, and found himself a nice table to sit at. With growing anticipation, he excitedly took a swig....only to be completely disappointed. Not only was it making him feel nothing, he could hardly even taste it! What the fuck?!

The disappointment was clear as he set the glass down, letting out a dramatic sigh as he leaned his head far back to stare at the ceiling.
one lil short quote goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
A stranger walked into the bar, and Amun found himself watching the other man idly. As the stranger ordered a drink, the potter shrugged, ready to dismiss the other man as just a new patron. However, after the stranger took a sip and let out a long suffering sigh, Amun had smirked, albeit a bit weakly.

Standing up, he meandered over to the bar. Approaching the other man, the potter leaned on one elbow against the bar. "You sound like I feel." Pulling out a stool, he sat. "I don't think I've seen you in here before. I'm Amun." His right hand lifted ever so slightly before he resisted the urge to hold out his prosthetic for a handshake.

Coding base by Sky!
Robin Bailey

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
With the glass still in his hand, Robin's eyes stared up at the ceiling, annoyed by the fact that this body had once again failed him. His head remained that way until he heard a voice, clearly speaking to him. He returned back to a normal position and looked over at the strange man, raising an eyebrow at his comment. Were all people in this land so friendly? It seemed a tad bit unnecessary. Most of the time, people were only nice to him if they wanted to get something out of it and seeing as they worked on a bartering system here, the dude could possibly want some free labor.

Still, Robin was lonely and needed to get his mind off of things, so might as well chat for a bit. The man hadn't exactly given him an option to say no, so he didn't have much of a choice. "Nice to meet you, Amun. My name's Robin and yeah, I got here like...no idea how long ago." Counting the days hadn't been something Robin cared for, instead, he just tried to stay indoors as much as possible, afraid of the whole 'dying in the sun' thing. Awkwardly, he lifted the glass to his lips and took a swig, once again disappointed with, well, everything.

"So....tell me a bit about yourself. What brings you to the... bar?" He couldn't remember the name of the bar so no use in butchering it and making a fool of himself.
one lil short quote goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
In lieu of a handshake, Amun swept into a shallow bow. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Robin.” Still, some of the potter’s charm had clearly worn off in his unhappy state.

As Robin revealed he was a true newcomer, Amun nodded. ”Ah, a recent arrival then.” Tilting his head, he gave the other man a sympathetic smile. ”Well, I’ve been in your shoes. Seeing as you’re here, I imagine someone has told you the basics, but if you’ve got any more questions let me know."

And Robin did, indeed, have another question, this one for Amun specifically. ”Loneliness, I suppose you could say.” The potter’s lips twitched into the faintest smirk before it faded. ”Certainly not for the drinks.” He turned to watch the bartender for a bit. ”How about you?”

-FIN

Coding base by Sky!