Hall of the Lore King

Age: 315 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Silphi Away
Change author:
MP: 0
Once again Jigano’s hospitality gave him a humbling gratitude and he offered a sincere smile and a nod to the invitation to look at rooms. ”Thank you, I would like that very much.”

Aonghas straightened himself up after he pulled himself out of his quiet slump. It wasn’t the time nor the place for this kind of moping. He would return to that later when he had some privacy. As he listened to Jigano’s quick summary of Torchline he breathed a quiet laugh. ”Who hasn’t had their fair share of run-ins with thieves and conmen.” The grin on his face grew quite wide and had he lacked all self awareness he would have been laughing. ”I will keep in mind that concern however when I am to visit.” When the Loreseeker brought up LongNight Aonghas’ expression changed to that of mild concern. He hadn’t exactly forgotten about it, but it definitely hadn’t been at the forefront of his mind. Still, he nodded at the suggestion of taking shelter there.

Aonghas took note of Jigano’s change in demeanour as he spoke about the portals, and of the Voice. He listened quietly and with the same scrutiny he always did whenever he heard about the Gods. His brow furrowed at the dilemma of using the portals or staying put under the Old Gods’ watchful eyes. ”It definitely seems to be a rock and a hard place scenario. Especially knowing that Gods don’t tend to offer assistance so freely.” He was sure the Voice had its reasoning for helping and had worked out arrangements with those willing to facilitate their offer.

Realising the subject had become somewhat a little heavier than he had intended when he first sought Jigano out he thought perhaps it best to wrap this particular topic up. ”Well, I will endeavour to assist the Guild in finding those alternatives.” Aonghas said with a broad smile. ”I suppose I should ask if there is anything I need to do to have my membership noted as official? But perhaps that can all wait until after tea.” He nodded back in the direction to the kettle.

With that he was happy to speak of lighter things until the Provost were ready to show him to his new dwellings.

{Finish}