Give me that loot!
Open!
Merkesh Alaric
Pirate

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
MERKESH
Sunrise had started in the horizon, casting glimmering sparkles over a calm sea as the sky seamed to be on fire. Crimson reds mixed in with deep orange and yellow making the water glisten like diamonds as the sun rose. A magnificent ship was about to glide into place at the port with Merkesh at the rodder, steering it into place. As the ship, glorious and big stopped in its tracks a minor hoard of sailors gracefully flew down to the dock to tie the ship into place. Making sure it would not run off by itself. Merkesh, dressed in a fashion of blacks and whites locked the rodder in place mostly as a safety so that none other than him could steer the ship. Placing the key around his neck he soon grabbed a hold of a sturdy rope to swing down on the dock, landing gracefully in a manner that spoke of him being a well equipped sailor.

Next to the sword equipped on his belt hanged a full bottle of rum cause let us be honest; he could not live without a flask of rum on his person. Black boots tapped melodically at the wood underneath him as he headed into town, leaving his crew to both guard and get to their business at hand. He had other things that needed to be done. He had been contacted about a person interested in trading with him and that they promised it would be worth his time. That's all the information he had gotten but did nothing to dampen the intrigue.

He headed towards the bar where the meeting was supposed to take place, loosened the bottle of rum from his belt, opened it to take a sip of the fiery liquid before letting the bottle loosely hang from his fingers. The bar would not mind it since people brought in booze all the time and to be completely honest he didn't care either. So win win situation. Well in the bar he sat down in his favorite corner of the place at hand in a manner which reflected his personality quite well; laid back and comfortable.
Take what you can, give nothing back
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Correction, the bar does mind when you bring in your own booze. And really, you should fucking know better.

I’m not in a great mood. Hoa can sense it and has slithered down from his place in the rafters, choosing to wrap himself up in a coil on my sidebar where he can be of more assistance. Some people just don’t like snakes, and I don’t like people who can’t keep their cool around snakes. Hoa ain’t big-big yet, but he ain’t small, either. You don’t want him wrapping around your leg and squeezing. Trust me.

He can sense my aggravation towards a particular blow-hard, a stranger who waltzed in a took out his own flask. With a flick of his tongue, Hoa begins to move and I come out from behind the bar, stalking towards the man with a distinctly unhappy look on my face. I’m going to try the ‘nice’ way because he’s a stranger, but I don’t have any patience, so even my inhale to speak is tinged with annoyance. I end up before him and shake my head, reaching out expectantly for the flask. “My bar, my booze,” I say. It’s as simple as that.
this is quote 1
this is quote 2
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!
Merkesh Alaric
Pirate

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
MERKESH
Oh? A person came up to him expecting him to hand over his precious rum to them? Like their was a possibility that would EVER happen? Interesting. Looking at the woman in front of him he raised a brow to let her know that this indeed was nothing that was going to happen. Nobody got his booze for free and he would NOT hand over HIS bottle to a pure stranger to him. Sure, he did indeed know that this woman owned the bar but that didn't mean she would manage to take his rum. However he didn't mind to TRY and compromised even though there was no way she would get his alcohol. "Sorry, but you can't have this. However i could do you the courtesy to not drink more of it while i'm in here. Best deal i can offer you." He said in a light but indeed meaning way as he corked the bottle firmly and attached it back securely on his belt.

"We good? And if we indeed are good i wouldn't mind getting your strongest drink." Sadly he had no hopes t would come close to his own brewed strong rum but maybe there was a surprise in store for him?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
No, the bartender and owner comes up and demands you hand over your precious rum.

This may be Torchline, but I do insist on some rules. Not being a total fucking twat and disregarding common retail courtesies is one of them. Also, if you break it, you buy it. There’s no compromising here.

I raise an eyebrow at his refusal to hand the flask over. It’s when I stop listening. He somehow thinks he’s entitled to exceptions, to compromising and making deals, and I fucking hate that sense of entitlement. Especially from men. As soon as he finishes his little speech, I jump in. “No, we’re not good. Like I said, my bar - my booze. And my rules.” I’ve got enough patrons that I won’t miss this guy’s money. With a tone that says there’s no more room for negotiation, I tell him flatly, “Get out.”

The people around us have paused, briefly, at hearing me tell someone to leave. Most are strangers, but there are a few I recognize and trust to back me up if the dick doesn’t leave quietly.
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!
Merkesh Alaric
Pirate

Change author:
MERKESH
"Gladly." He stated as he simply stood up and started walking to the exit but before leaving he turned around slightly to look at Raza in a way that screamed over how little respect she got from him. There were other bars not stealing from their customers after all that he rather visit, this place he would be sure not to visit again. "I feel bad for the people visiting this bar, if the owner simply steals what they think is inappropriate without even giving a hint to give it back as the customer leaves. Good luck." He said before leaving the bar while uncorking his rum yet again and took a carefree sip of the content. His business had to wait to a better location to meet up in, he had no hurry to consider anyhow.

{FINISHED}
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Change author:
If only I cared what every walking set of balls thought of me. I run a business, and it has rules. Plain and simple. Watching him as he exits, cool expression clearly stating I don’t give a fuck what you think, the others around me resume their chatter.There are other bars, sure, but mine is the best in Haulani. Ask any Torcher. They’ll say the same.  He’s welcome to try his trick elsewhere, but I’d be surprised if any of my comrades allowed it.

I don’t stick around to hear his critique. Turning my back to him, Hoa follows at his heels to make sure he actually leaves – I’m already back at the bar, taking an order.
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!