Training all full of war
for Rexanna
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
He snorted at her first response, a casual shrug set aside for days spent in quiet contentment, rather than the notions of anguish or melancholy for what was yet to come. Looking beautiful had never occurred to him, and a deep chuckle rumbled and ricocheted from his chest; exposed out into the barrack lines and maps of the grounds, something not resounding for what felt like eons. There hadn’t been much to celebrate or laugh about.

Her offering was wondrous too though, and his eyes drifted down to the table at the notion of it, fingers plucking over old sketches and drawings. “I will see what Amalia wants to do.” Because there hadn’t been any further discussion of it, and he didn’t want to get in too far, in too deep, without considering other measures and means. The offer was still a blessing, regardless. “Kiada offered to make a cake.” A warm smile pressed in along his mouth, before his gaze lifted back to hers on her final comment. “You know I do not need repayment.” Not for ring boxes, not for tearing beams out of chests, not for anything.
out for vengeance
DEIMOS
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they say that war is hell, but,
true hell begins when the battle ends
and you're the only one whose
hands still drip red
She gives him that very same excited grin, as if she’s been told one of the biggest secrets and needs to get all her emotions out before she can box it up and keep it hidden away for however long she needs to. As he tells her he’ll see what Amalia does, she gives him an animated nod to that, before settling in and grinning at the mention of Kiada.

I didn’t know she baked. But with Amalia teaching her, I’m sure she’s wonderful at it.” She adds a small amount quieter to that, pleased the Harpy has found something to better spend her days. But the mention of repayment is granted a smaller nod, a quiet huff of a laugh. “Oh I know. But I want to.” A smaller fanged smile to that, more like her old self. But she draws her cloak around her a bit tighter and peeks out the window before looking back to Deimos.

Well, I should be going. Thanks for the training, Deimos. Let me know what I can do to help.” She says softly, reaching over to squeeze his arm before turning, prepared to leave should he not have anything else to add.
REXANNA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
Baking Harpies, influenced by Shields, and the rest – repayments he didn’t crave, but she wanted to give. By the time their discussion had wound itself down, her cloak had drawn up, ready to wander back out into the dimming sunlight. “You are welcome,” he extended in return, maneuvering along the parlor, away from tables and towards the door, intending to open it for her, so she might slip back out into the void, return to her sovereign duties. A fond smile touched over his lips again, a quiet bow of his head as she squeezed his arm, a snort threatening to billow forth once more. “I will,” the Sword responded in kind, before they parted, roles interchanging and intertwining.

{-FIN}
out for vengeance
DEIMOS