Mirrorball
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
"The old way, at least," Jigano said gently, reminding Loren that he was forging a new path for the family and their name, one less steeped in cruelty and unkindness. "Though family loyalty is something to be admired... to a point." After that point, blind loyalty could cause more problems than it solved, but the man before him likely knew that better than anyone.

"I'll look forward to it," Jigano assured his friend with a genuine smile - the first of the day, in what had been a rocky conversation. Loren seemed calmer now, at least, even if it was a facade, and the bard hoped that news of Remi's survival would give him some solace.

The growing shadows were a warning of the coming night, and he nodded to Loren's need to leave. "Agreed. I'm sure we'll see each other soon. And I'm glad you came." With a final smile and a wave he turned as well, heading back to the Farmstead and the promise of a hot meal and a warm bed.

{Finished}