Mini Event Be Our Guest
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
At Remi’s teasing, Loren swallowed, then shifted his weight awkwardly a bit from side to side. ”Some people would be wrong then.” The words were hardly confident. ”But I’d be happy to attend your next show. Might even write about it. Text me the details.” When the engineer mentioned he had to go to his husband, the journalist nodded. Watching Remi leave, Loren made sure to pour himself a generous glass of wine before he finally headed back to the main mass of guests.

When he spotted that Wessex had arrived, he grimaced, and ducked away from the fighter’s sight. He’d written some less than complimentary things about her after some comments she made post one of her fights and things had spiraled from there. Passing Oliver, the journalist gave his former classmate a cheerful wave. ”Hey Oliver. Let’s catch up later.” Wessex was still there, though, so Loren continued to move away.

Then he got swept up in the conversation with Samuel. Before the journalist could actually respond to the actor, Rexanna interjected. Loren rubbed the back of his head a bit sheepishly. ”Loren. Loren, uh, Launceleyn.” His family name was fairly recognizable as one of the wealthiest and oldest around, though he was from one of its more distant branches. Still, he shook Samuel’s hand easily enough.

”Yes, I’m a critic, among other things. I would love tickets.” However, he bit his lip. ”Sadly, I don’t get to choose my assignments. But maybe if I run the possibility of an interview with the lead actor in addition to covering the show by my editors they’d go for it.” Loren let his voice end on a somewhat hopeful note. Then he took a large sip of his drink, knowing he'd need to be a bit buzzed to get through the many awkward conversations he had ahead of him.
LOREN
Books over brawn
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

“Life’s too short to drink bad booze,” she says with a crooked grin at Sunjata. Cause for her, it might be. And he knows that. The bike, the whiskey, the women… all preparing for the day a traumatic brain injury takes her. Plus, she can afford to buy the good stuff, so might as well.

But he knows all this. They’re in the same world. She assumes he’s heading towards a communal area, so she tags along, throwing a curious look at the girl who’s with him. She’s cute. Waiting for a moment when she can successfully get just Jata’s attention, she mouths ‘are you two…?’ interest clearly piqued. She’d never step on his toes unless that’s what the other woman wanted… there are worse people to share someone with than Sunjata, she thinks with a wicked grin.

Paying little to no attention to the other men in the area - Oliver, Nate - as they hadn't said anything to her and she doesn't feel like being super social, Wessex proceeds to unwrap her alcohol, grabbing an ice and a glass and pouring herself a generous two-finger serving. Gesturing towards Sunjata and his lady friend, she wordlessly asks, you want some?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
Well, hopefully the only smashing involved is drinking and extra curricular activities.” He teases Libbs with a quiet chuckle, but Libbs follows him anyway.

A casual smirk is sent Wessex’s way with the greeting for the same thought process on alcohol. But they’d always had a similar one, for the most part, so it comes as no surprise. Still, he’s somewhat surprised at the following he receives as he makes his way toward Nate where he lingers by the table. He does catch Wessex’s eye about Libbs and a snort leaves him before he reaches to pull Libbs in beside him. “Hey Libbs, have you met Wessex?” He asks her, attempting to push the two toward one another. “Can’t hang around me all night as the muscle, she can help.” He teases her with a wink before his gaze lifts to Wessex with a brief shake of his head, an angle toward Nate with a wiggle of a brow.

Nate’s low voice causes a smirk to cross his face. “Oh, come on. I brought the whiskey you like.” A knowing glance is sent Nate’s way before passing the bottle toward him with a grin. “But I suppose if you’re going to whine about it, here.” A casual wink that’s anything but casual.

Oliver’s question captures his attention next, and he offers a grin toward the other man, settling in beside Nate comfortably. “If there was a dress code they should’ve added it to the invite.” He teases lightly, before a snort leaves him. “I wouldn’t know though, I didn’t get one. So I’m wearing what’s comfortable.” A shrug to that before he pours himself, Nate, and Oliver a small glass of what he’s brought before giving Wessex, Libbs, Oliver, and Nate a small raise of his glass in a small toast.
ain't no rest for the wicked
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
LIBBS
Turned to face towards Wessex again, Libbs shivered. Literally shivered in front of both of them, a slight pink flush coming to her cheeks. Betrayed by Sunjata yet again. Why did she even consider him a friend if all he was gun-ho on doing was making sure that she was in every uncomfortable situation the world could possibly offer? She was pretty sure if a train track was nearby, Sunjata would somehow trap her on it just to see her facial expressions. "Uh.. Hi. I.. I'm Liberty and it's.. nice to meet you.. Wessex? Was it?" she choked through the whiskey, almost coughing on the burn.

Her head quickly whipped back to Sunjata for moral support, and escape, but nah fam. He was already flirting with another dude. Which lead to two thoughts in that moment. One, since when was Sunjata bisexual? Damn it, there was a dude she could have hooked him up with like three months ago!! Two, what a traitorous hobo.

So she did what she usually did in these situations. Time to fake it to make it. She flashed a smile. "So, I heard.. uh, you were a fighter?" She said this as her eyes started to look at the bruises left on her skin from her battle before, wincing a tad. The engineer wasn't much in the way of fighting. She had no idea what the MMA was about.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
By Christ, you are delectable
So hop up on to this pedestal
Loren confirmed he was indeed a critic; Sam stood up a little straighter. Though as he actually looked the man up and down, he wasn't sure it was all just for the rating...he was rather handsome. With a smile, he took a sip of his drink and shrugged. "Well, you could just come in your free time, if you liked. Do pitch the interview though...my agent would be thrilled I organised one by myself." Sam laughed, never having been great at the business side of his career.

Looking to Rexanna, he sighed and said what he knew he'd have to eventually: "...I..ah, apologise. For making it awkward and talking to Nathaniel, I just...didn't expect him to be here." Glancing to Loren to fill him in, Sam added: "He was my boyfriend...until he cheated on me two weeks ago." Despite his apology there was one glare at Nate at the end of this, but a glare wasn't a crime, right?
I’ll stick you up in pride of place
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!