Lie to me tonight
for Sunjata
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
The girl was conscious, if barely. Caught by strong arms, and cradled close to a chest, she thought Sunjata's voice seemed to echo i her ears, as if he spoke from some great distance. A part of her wondered at the warmth that seemed to blaze out from him, as though he was a furnace and she was part of the ice, ready to melt away... it only slowly registered with her that it was she that was cold. Fingers white and bloodless, close to frostbitten, while her lips had taken on a deathly shade of blue. Ever so slowly her trembling diminished, and with a slow, quivering exhale she grew limp in his arms, leaning into the comfort he offered with almost childlike trust.

Seeing his face and the cut that had not been there before, she raised weak fingers to his cheek, the dry blood under the cut crumbling under the soft touch. "I hurt you," she murmured weakly, painful regret in that hoarse voice. "I'm sorry." Still her breath was fogging in the air, but it seemed less potent than before. Though her eyes were hazy from shock and exertion, there was still enough presence of mind in them that she worried at what she had done. The damage she had caused. How utterly helpless she had been to stop this from happening... "I'm so sorry."

Even as she held her hand to his face, it shifted and changed. Instead of the man, she found herself nestled up against a deer... or something very similar, though the colors were off and the horns were wrong. It didn't matter though, because it was warm and safe and soothing to her mangled mind, where the aftershock and panic still vibrated, lingering. Her hand slid back, draping over the animals neck - Sunjata's neck, she absently reminded herself - in silent acceptance of the concern.

"I'll be fine..." It was... probably not a lie. The ice had begun to drip around them; at least there would be no more outbursts of magic now. She was drained. Utterly and completely spent.
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SuNjATA
the flood
He holds her close, trying to break through the ice and chill that coated his bones, trying to offer what warmth he has to her – and luckily, so luckily, she hasn’t passed out. Steel gaze seeks out her own as she reaches for his face, letting her cold fingers touch beneath the cut to his cheek, offering a slightly weak fanged smile to her. “I’m fine.” He tries to assure her, despite the hoarseness of her voice, the sorry that’s granted again and again. “It’s okay.Besides, in comparison, this was nothing compared to Phoebe’s explosion.

But he shifts, and her hand is still along his soft fuzzy face, and he’s pleased to see that it’s worked as she reaches along his neck, and he exhales warm breath along her back. Her comment of it being fine is granted a slight nod, a slight nuzzle against her with his broad head, a response because he can’t talk to her in this form like he could others. But that’s fine, he could understand. He can feel the ice melting to water around them, letting it hit the back of his mind as he focuses on ensuring that she’s okay.

He remains as long as she needs before she can go back to her room.

- FIN
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.