[SEASONAL EVENT] Good gourd [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
Remi was near to the shrine, but he'd not actually approach. Much as he wanted to dispense of one of the bitey gourds and let it splatter on the shrine itself, he wouldn't. A healthy fear of what Frey might do to him was at the core of his reasoning, but also simple respect. Having grown up in a society where he was regularly spat on and disregarded, the idea that he could take his anger and frustration out on something in such a public way didn't even really occur to him.

And so instead he set his sights on dispatching the gourds that had taken to following him.

Wanting to test out the capabilities of the new powers he'd recently acquired, Remi was levitating a gourd and staring at it intently. Snapping and snarling in the air, the kindly alchemist merely chuckled and shook his head. "You know if you were more pleasant perhaps we wouldn't all be trying to rid ourselves of you." He warned, but apparently it went unheard as the vegetable continued to flail in mid air.

"Suit yourself." Concentrating, Remi suddenly made a sphere appear in the centre of the gourd which of course caused it to explode. Chuckling to himself, he turned round to see three more gourds shuffling their way towards him. Raising them up with his telekinesis as well, he stared at these ones as well. Just how large could his creations be? Once again he focused, imaging a cage. The one he created was not actually large enough to fit all three in it.

That answered that, apparently.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sarya Daemenor
Thief / Assassin

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Rayo Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Go away!"

Sarya was darting hither and thither around the glade, swearing eloquently as she dodged--of all things--gourds. They were running after her, snapping at her heels and snarling in a way that reminded her vaguely of the fluffy, yappy dogs preferred by noble ladies in her homeland. She had already kicked a few out of the way, but they kept coming back. And she was growing tired of running. "What the fuck did I ever do to you?!" she seethed, punting another vegetable away.

She had almost decided to turn and face the little monsters when she heard a voice. Her first thought was that surely, surely she wasn't about to run into talking pumpkins or some such nonsense. Her second was that maybe, if she did run into talking pumpkins, they could talk some sense into the snarling gourds. But, of course, when she sought out the source of the voice (against her better judgment), it was only a man. He was doing something with a gourd in midair--talking to it? But then, suddenly, without warning, the vegetable exploded.

Startled, Sarya jolted to a stop, but the intensifying snarls quickly reminded her to keep moving. Hissing with frustration, she lifted her right foot as a gourd dove for her feet and, with a quick, sharp step, she smashed it. Seeing gourd innards all over her boot was oddly satisfying. But there were more, so she couldn't savor the feeling for long. Hopping to the other foot, she smashed another.

"Hello," she panted over her shoulder as she hopped from one foot to the other, her dark hair tumbling around her face. "I'm Sarya. Pleased to meet you. Why are these gourds alive?" It came out all in a rush--quite unlike her, but she was flustered. Another gourd fell to her right foot. Bastards.

text. "talk"

Sarya Daemenor
so the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
Seeing the dark-haired woman momentarily caught the alchemist off-guard. Perhaps it was because for the moment he was so focused on gourds that suddenly seeing a woman was jarring. Either way, the smile that spread across his face was hasty in its boyish desire to please, as he raised a hand in greeting. As he did so, one of the hovering gourds snapped and snarled at him. With an amused scowl Remi, Remi dropped his levitation and it promptly fell to the ground and exploded.

"Hello Sarya. I am Remi, and unfortunately I do not know." He replied, his oddly accented voice singing off of his lips despite all of the carnage around them. "I am...not from here." The alchemist continued with a delayed chuckle. He supposed that now that he lived here it was misleading to say he wasn't from here, as if he wasn't staying, but having only been around a month or so made the statement still seem apt. "I have never seen anything like this before."

The longer they lingered, the more gourds they seemed to attract. Remi kicked at them as if they were nothing more than balls, but this tactic would not work for long.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.