black out days, i don't recognize you anymore
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLIa
shield of safrin
He takes it all so easily in stride, the things she wonders about in her awe. Flying creatures with gems in their head that give humans the ability to breathe in water, and endless expanse of blue open ahead of her, the aroma of salt stinging her nose and eyes. She shakes her head, exhaling sharply. "Wow."

She blinks when he abruptly decides it's time to go their separate ways, her expression shifting into something strained and unsure. "I'm not going anywhere," Amalia points out blandly, gesturing to her legs. "But if you have more errands to run don't let me slow you down. Maybe you can show me around Torchline."

It's the least he can do for her, really.

Extending out her arms, Amalia shifts her form again, adopting the owl's garb. Taking awkwardly to wing she flaps over toward Ronin's waiting cart before settling in and shifting back, an eyebrow raised in challenge.
you can't choose what stays
and what fades away
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
is there a price to burn this paradise?
Maybe it was wow. Maybe if Ronin had arrived on the shores of Torchline in any other circumstances he would have been as caught up and breathless in the awe of the place as Amalia was. A shame, really, that it had been stolen from him. “Is that so? You seem to have been able to get here well enough. What is stopping you from going anywhere?” He raised his eyebrows, watching as the girl transformed into an owl before his eyes, awkwardly taking wing to land... in his cart full of bloodied cloud manta.

The request (demand?) didn't really faze Ronin, so much as Amalia’s apparent nonchalance at sitting in a cart with a bunch of dead things. Each to their own he supposed. ”Maybe I can,” he muttered, moving to take up the cart, pushing it along with renewed effort thanks to the Shield trundling along within it. It wasn’t how he had expected to spend a day... but it was one way to do it.

~FIN