just take that pain and...
For Rexanna
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Sam nodded and slowly sat up a little, peeling himself off Rexanna and rubbing at his face, trying to make himself presentable. He wasn't sure where the music in the room was coming from, not familiar with the Artist's Sanctuary or it's various gadgets, but he began to tap a finger against his knee in time with the tune, glad for something to listen to to at least partially drown out the replaying in his head.

He laughed too when she did, looking across to her. "Maybe if The Voice ever needs someone to shovel manure or push a large rock up a hill." Maybe it was immature, but the thought of Nate being subjected to such tasks right now made him laugh, holding a hand up to his face as he imagined it.

With all that said, he couldn't keep Rexanna for hours in the middle of the night and he was feeling better, even if he knew it would eventually melt back away into depression when he was by himself. "I should...go back home. Mia must be wondering what happened - first of all Nate left, then I ran away in tears."
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
& they said you were the crooked kind
that you'd never have no worth
His laughter is a nice end to finding the poor man on her doorstep, a mess of tears and sorrow. And she relishes in the feeling as he looks up to her, snickering with him at the mention of picking up manure of pushing a large rock up the hill. It was immature, but whatever helped, whatever sparked something in those eyes of his that wasn’t the impending doom of sadness… It was a bonus for her.

But he gets up to leave and she lets him, moving to stand beside him and give him a tight embrace. “If you ever need anything, Sam, you know where I am.” She says, squeezing his shoulder gently, ensuring that he knows she’s there for him if he wants to come see her. If he needs a soundboard, or just to have someone nearby. She can be that for him.

Walking him to the door, she bids him farewell, once she’s sure he won’t fall apart at the seams.

- FIN
but you were always gold to me
the
PeNuMBRA