Sunbaked potato day ~
For: Weaver!
Merkesh Alaric
Pirate

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
MERKESH
"To be fair.. i would probably perish quite quickly in Halo but of course i would remember to stand in a comedic pose as i freeze to death. That way the person finding my corpse will get a good laugh. After all a good laugh prolongs your life spawn!" He said with a grin on his face while posing closest a bit like a weird ass, old Egyptian man from earth. His arms in different directions and chin up high as he continued walking with a bobbing head. Mostly to make her laugh since he enjoyed beautiful women a bit more when laughing. Also quite like a test to see how far Weavers humor reached, perhaps it would grace the horizon even?

He soon stoped his humorous walking to instead stretch his arms behind his head with a cheerful smirk on his face, basking in the moment he had found himself in. As her question came through the air towards him he still got the looming feeling she had not completely dropped the pirate declaration on him yet but it didn't matter since the question was innocent enough. After all; there was a lot of sailors around these parts of Caido. He furrowed his brows slightly as he thought about the answer since there was a whole of a lot to sea out on the ocean, but he found himself uncertain if he had gotten to another part from Caido. "Weeeeell.. might have but to be fair i'm not certain. There are a lot to see out there and since there are no workable maps except from Caido it is hard to pinpoint where you are sometimes. There are wondrous creations out on the sea however and i do have a few minor islands that i tend to lurk on quite often. So lands; yes. But none Caido? No idea."

Yes, the next hint got instantly sniffed out by Merkesh when she said it was nice to remove the garment which made him just smirk wider as the crystal and coral cathedral came in to focus for them; glittering in the sun's rays and reflecting the light back at them. "Well a clothing free existence can be quite fun in many ways." He said as the charm all of a sudden started oozing from him. "Besides, i have never been much for any type of prison." Yes one could indeed see clothing as a prison, especially during certain situations.

He looked at her highly amused with a tad of seduction in his eyes as she accepted his arm as the entrance came flying towards them. "Oh trust me this place have its very own charm." He said and nodded towards the entrance coming up. Yes he had always have a bit of a rocky relationship with the owners of the different drinking holes since he almost refused to put away his own beverage while he was there. Some were fine with it but others? Not so much.
Take what you can, give nothing back
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She grins. ”Well that is very thoughtful of you, to die wiry such comedic flare,” she says, chuckling as he strikes a pose and walks a little like a deranged chicken. She has absolutely no idea what he’s supposed to be, but that doesn’t really matter. It is indeed funny. ”I’d be happy to bring you to Halo and leave you in the snow like that.”

Her next question really has nothing to do with him being a pirate. Whether he is or isn’t doesn’t really matter to her; she’s not the kind to judge. Really she just wants to know what else is out there. It’s such a strange and novel concept to her, this idea that there might be more. More than Halo, more than Caido. She’d always known there was more than Halo, but it wasn’t open to her. But more than Halo? How strange, how magnificent, how impossible. And she is a girl drawn to the impossible.

His answer doesn’t give her much. Some islands, that may or may not belong to Caido. She knows there are other worlds, of course, given that many of the Outlanders have told her of them. And though she has no plans to leave Caido, to leave Halo, she wonders if it is possible. His answer does not help her find out.

She lets the conversation move on, grinning as he picks up her meaning. Not a promise, but certainly a tease. ”It is not generally an option to live a clothing free existence in Halo,” she says casually, the way one might tell you the weather. ”Though I agree, I am not one for a prison.” You could see the truth of that statement written all over her, the deep rooted wildness of her as if the world was not quite enough for her.

”It was one of the first places I found in Halo,” she says with a grin. She’d actually quite liked Raza, and no, she doesn’t make a habit of bringing her own booze to bars. She usually makes a habit of drinking as the locals drink. Raza had given her a sweet but tantalizing thing the last time, and she admits, she would not find another.

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Merkesh Alaric
Pirate

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
MERKESH
"Well one can't take life to serious and therefore one shouldn't take death to serious either. If you are dead then you are dead, so why not make it as fun or glorious as you can before you go?" Who wanted a boring, 100 year old death under a nice quilt and puffy pillows anyways? If you asked him one must have lead a very boring life if that was the way to die; of old age. Depressing or not people tended to not live all too long in a place like Caido and he was in his own way very surprised that he himself still were alive and kicking. Live life and die in a blaze of glory! .. or drunken idiotic bliss, what ever suited the situation the best.

He noticed that his answer might not have satisfied whatever hunger that she felt but chose not to comment on it. Maybe one day they would find an actual portal to another world but otherwise he had a feeling that there wasn't very many other land areas on this planet. More than the obvious of-course.

A spark ignited in Merkesh's eyes as she lead the conversation forward as they stepped up on the magnificent cathedral which was their goal for some nice, cooling shade. "Well then! Since i met a lady with similar taste i don't see a point for the prison walls to stand tall any longer." He said as he, just like that, pulled off his shirt which lead to him being bare chested in the cooler cathedral they just had entered before he threw the shirt at the sitting bench in the small cathedral before, with a tight grip of the bottle, sitting down himself with a content sigh. "Care to join me?" He said as he patted the seat next to him in a calm, half nude manner. Felt good to cool down a bit after baking in the sun for hours after all.

"Well we all have our own tastes." He said calmly and in a none judging way. Just cause he himself didn't approve it didn't mean he forbid others to do so. It was what it was. "I prefer the open sea however. There is no other place that i rather be. When you are out there you are COMPLETELY free, living under your own law. In lack of better words; It's a magical place to be." As he spoke he had lifted his arms as if he was painting the picture in the air within the cathedral before ending it with slowly folding his arms behind his neck and closing his eyes for now. Truly.. the sea WAS magical.
Take what you can, give nothing back
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
He says that death ought to be fun and glorious, but she knows that in reality it doesn’t necessarily happen that way. ”That would be the dream,” she says simply, unable to keep that line of conversation going. It was the dream. But in reality people disappeared to whiteout blizzards, were killed by ursurs or worse, simply froze or starved to death. It was hard to be funny in those moments, to strike a pose as your fingers and toes turned black with frostbite or your life bled out between your fingers from a hole in your chest. Out of habit, she reaches up with one hand to move her braid slightly, making sure it covers the scar beneath her shirt.

They move into the shade of the cathedral, and just like that, his shirt is off. She laughs loudly, not displeased at the sight beneath, but largely just amused by his antics. Care to join me? he asks, and for a moment she thinks he’s asking if she cares to join him in shucking her clothes. No, she doesn’t. But then he pats the seat beside him and she sits down. The scythe at her back shifts, and she makes sure she’s sitting on the side of him where the point of it won’t accidently smash into his head. She does not bother to remove the weapon from its place, though.

He speaks of the sea then, and she listens, an image of his life on the open water painting itself across her mind. ”I would not know,” she says, almost longingly. Halo was home, would always be home, and yet she dreams of lands and worlds beyond this one. She dreams of so much more. ”Our water is frozen. Mountains block the ocean, though I imagine that too is too frozen to navigate.” Her world had been so very small for so very long.

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens