Bartender I Really Did It This Time
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so you say you want a deathbed scene, the knowledge that comes
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
Nate laughs again at Sunjatas belated offer, reaching out to stroke along his face and through his hair again. It is an endlessly fond gesture, one that Nate is only sparing because he’s sure everything about this night will be too much of a haze for the other man to really remember. ”Maybe I will next time.” He says, so certain about a next time already. It doesn’t even occur to Nate to think the opposite, that this is a one time deal.

It takes almost nothing to get Nate into the bed properly, at the first weak tug he’s swinging his legs up, shifting so he’s comfortable to lay against. He is cool against the near fever hot body beside him, his arms open and inviting. ”I won’t go anywhere.” He promises, a single hand stroking along Sunjatas side. ”You’re confortable, right?” More quiet concern, and Nate pulling him closer, the hand on his side moving all the way down to the attuned’s hip.

This is closer than he had necessarily meant to get, but now that he was this close, Nate couldn’t pull away. He was content, full, and absolutely fucking stuck in this now. All he could do was hope the other man would feel so clingy, so close in the morning, or whenever he woke up.
and no one can figure out what you want
and you won’t tell them
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i'm not a whole person, and i dont think i ever will be
parts of me died in the house i grew up in
The certainty of a next time doesn’t pass over Sunjata in the slightest – and despite the dizziness swirling around his mind, he’s already excited and anticipating for it. He hums beneath the touch of the Ascended, as though his blood could sing for him should Nate wish it to. But instead, Sunjata pulls him into himself, bringing him into the comfort of the furs and blankets despite his raging heat of his body, finding Nate’s cool body a welcome reprieve.

And Sunjata shifts slightly, resting his head wherever he finds comfortable, at least for the time being. “Mmmhm.” It’s a briefly accented mumble, and before Sunjata gets a chance to realize fully what he’s doing, he shifts to his panther form – boxy head resting somewhere beneath Nate’s arm, feline body curled up beside the Ascended with soft rumbling purrs as he manages to drift off to sleep, Nate’s hands trailing his side soon meshing into midnight fur.

– FIN
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.