Training we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares
for Owlalia
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
Lily is inordinately pleased with herself for the ‘trick’ and compliment from Ama - which probably signifies a bigger problem lurking inside the entertainer, but that’s a problem for another time. I learned from the best, she retorts, referencing what she’s just seen the Shield do. Chuckling, the feeling of amusement trickles through the bond until she sees the leopard’s useless legs and then she grows solemn, hopping closer to take a very avian look at them. Her head tilts to one side and then the other until a paw (that’s just about the size of her, thank you very much) comes barreling towards her and she finds herself shifting back into the cat.

Rather than trying to catch the paw, Lily leaps at Amalia, trying to use the useless legs and now single-bracing leg against her. Her claws are sheathed, she just wants to knock the bigger cat over and try to upset her balance - though if it sends the both of them tumbling, all the better.

She’s finally found what this form is good for - surprise attacks!
Hey Mister, you can never own me
I only let you hold me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
Lily's compliment earns a purr of happiness from the Shield, the girl flushing bashfully beneath the feline fur. Her next attack upon the bird is gentle and careful as a result, and perhaps it is her undoing: in her attempt to be soft and go easy on Lily, she completely forgets that her hind legs are useless and her foreleg is unsteady and Lily can, as she just said, move swiftly and without being detected.

Surprise!

Amalia yelps as the smaller cat leaps at her; her eyes widen and she raises her bracing paw, which is absolutely a mistake. Unable to maintain her balance, Amalia flails and falls back to her side, landing in the grass with an exhaled oof and rumbling a purred, entertained laugh. Okay, I yield! Not bad for a little bird.
You are flesh and blood
And you deserve to be loved
and you deserve what you are given
And oh, how much
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
As soon as it feels like Amalia is falling backwards and Lily is following her, she tries to disentangle herself - half to stop from landing too hard on her friend, and half to defend against any impromptu paw flailing or nibbles on the leopard’s half. Of course, they don’t come because Amalia is nice. Lily chuckles at the laugh and comes back to check and make sure everything’s ok (which it is, don’t coddle her, she’s four times as strong as you, silly woman), sniffing briefly and whatnot.

Little bird. Hmmm. Maybe she can work with that.

Nothing the sun as it dips below the horizon, Lily figures it’s time to head home and actually eat something. Hey Amalia... if you’re doing Attuned things with the others… I’d love to join some time. she offers with a warm pulse of affection. She may not be a fighter, but she’s coming around to her other uses, and with time, she imagines she’ll get other shifts and maybe those will make her more well rounded, valuable member of Team Attuned.

{Fin}
Hey Mister, you can never own me
I only let you hold me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3