down where it's wetter
For Zidane
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun raised his eyebrows at Zidane's bloodthirsty comment. "Easy now." Grinning, the potter laid a comforting hand on the other man's shoulder. "I can take care of myself, yeah?" Then Amun's grin turned into a smirk. "Of course, I'll keep in mind your offer of violence if I ever have someone who really annoys me." Squeezing the other man's shoulder, the potter released Zidane.

Nodding thoughtfully at the other man's answer, Amun smiled. "Makes sense!" With that he glanced around at their surroundings. "Perhaps it would be good if we both took some time to think about what we saw here. Want to return to the Hollowed Ground?"
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Zidane Rift
Tinkerer

Age: 57 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
ZIDANE
Zidane noticed how he MAY have gotten a bit overprotective over his friend but then again it was in a way a good thing. It meant he actually cared for something more then revenge now days but maybe Amun didn't like him to be overly protective of him either. It was a tricky middle point to reach really. "Well just tell me if i can help out, sorry i may be a bit overprotecting of you but let's be honest; I really don't have many else that i care for. I will try to not be to extreme however" He said with a slight apologetic tone since he didn't really like overprotectiveness himself. He was sure that Amun could take care of himself as well after all, but still would probably protect him if it were needed.

Zidane smiled calmly after his little overprotective break as he wrote the last in the book before putting it away again. Still kinda mesmerized about that volcano hiding behind the buildings, would the volcano be the most interesting part for him in Torchline? Really? "Yes we should head back before the sun rises after all. After you!" He said with a smile and let Amun lead the way.

{FINISHED}
Don't mind me, I'm just marking my territory
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3